ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 48

Author's Note
Guys many of you are reading the novel but are not voting. Have you guys seen the difference between reads and votes on any chapter? There are many loyal readers also i appreciate them very much but those who just reads and don't vote, this isn't fair guys. Please vote, it doesn't get much effort, does it?

Avyaansh's POV

I was working in my office and my work was done early so i thought to why not visit my wife and have lunch with her, so i am on my way to the hospital.

Talking about my married life, it couldn't get much better. Preeti is getting comfortable with me, I flirt with her many times, I just love to make her blush. In fact i love everything about her.

The way she is with my family, the way she take cares of everyone including me. It's just perfect.

I entered the hospital with a big smile and head towards her cabin. As i opened the door of her cabin, the scene infront of me made my blood boil.

She was sitting with a boy checking a file and that boy was just looking at her with a smile. I should have known this, of course i have the gorgeous lady as my wife, there must be many of her admirers, but this is not correct.

" Dr. Mehra this is completely fine, you can prescribe these medication to that patient" Preeti said to that boy.

" Thanks you Dr. Mathur you know i am new in the team, so i appreciate you guiding me" He said being all shy. Oh so the poor guy doesn't know that she is married. Get ready for a heartbreak baby.

" No Problem Dr. Mehra" Preeti said with a smile and he was all red, scratching his neck and all.

" Hi babe, how are you?" I said with a full loving tone.

" Avyaansh what are you doing here?" She said with confusion written on her face.

" I was missing my WIFE, so thought to visit her" i said emphasizing the word wife, and that Mehra's face was worth watching.

" Dr. Mathur you are married?" He said with sadness. Poor guy

" Yes meet my husband Avyaansh Singhania" She said and shook my hand with him, and then he left with a sad expression.

" What's with this babe and all huh?" She said after he left.

" It was for him, didn't you see how he was looking at you?" I said settling over the couch.

" You are misunderstanding, he was just asking for guidance" She said settling beside me.

" Oh my innocent wife, you don't know about all this. Well leave all this, let's go out for lunch" i said changing the topic.

" Alright, but first i need to ask my senior" She said standing up but i held her wrist and made her sit down.

" You know this hospital belongs to Singhanias, and you are also a Singhania. Which means this hospital belongs to you also" i said

" I know but-"

" No ifs no buts, just wind up everything i am waiting" i said cutting her off. She didn't say anything after that and we both head to an restaurant for lunch.

Reyaansh's POV

I am in a important meeting right now, for which i didn't eat my lunch also. Disha must be coming with lunch.

I want to end this meeting fast, so i can have lunch with my wife. My wife? I don't know what's wrong with me. I have became alot much habituate to Disha, like I can't survive a day without her.

The client was talking, but i was just looking at the door. " Mr. Singhania are you waiting for someone?" He asked.

" No, you continue" i said to him.

After sometime the meeting was over, i shook my hand with the client sealing the deal.

That's when the door opened, revealing Disha with a lunchbox. Then i looked at the client and he was looking at Disha from head to toe.

I curled my hand in a fist. " Is that your wife Mr. Singhania?" He asked with a smirk.

" Yes, Disha you wait outside for a minute" i said and she left.

" I don't wanna do any kind of deal with you. You can get out from here" i said

" Wh-what are you saying Mr. Singhania, you just agreed for the deal" he said.

" Yes but now i am denying, you can shove this deal up to your ass, and get out" i said and he was going out.

" And listen, keep your dirty eyes away from my wife, you understand?"i said in a deadly tone and he left feeling scared.

Soon after he left, Disha came in the cabin. " What happened? Did the meeting go wrong?" She asked in concern tone standing in front of me.

" No, i cancelled the deal" i said trying to sound calm.

" Why?" She asked.

" Because I didn't like the guy" i said.

" It's ok, we'll get a better deal next time" she said putting a hand on my shoulder and my whole anger went away.

She doesn't know, it's not the Singhanias who want the deals, it's them who are eager to work with us.

I nodded my head and we sat to have our dinner, she was talking about random things, and i was just listening to her, which i kinda like doing these days.

Why am i getting too attached to her? She is just here for two more months, but i am feeling my breath going away after even thinking about this.

She will divorce me after two months and will live with someone who will love, she deserves the best and i am not the one.

No! I can't let her go out of my life. I can't live without her. She is mine for life. She is my Wife and will remain till our last breath. I am immensely in love with my contract wife.

Don't forget to vote

And yes, my boards are starting from next week. So if sometimes the update gets late, don't be upset.
I'll try my best to update whenever I'll get time.