ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 42

Author's POV

It has been almost a week to Avyaansh and Preeti's wedding, and they have become quite comfortable with each other. Meanwhile Reyaansh and Disha's are getting close to each other, without realizing.

Right now, it was weekend everyone were in the living room. When they saw Anahita coming downstairs in a rush, with a tensed face.

" What happened Anahita? Is everything alright?" Disha asked her.

" K-kaira " she stutter, tears were flowing down her eyes. Aadarsh got worried and came towards her.

" What happened to her Anahita!?" He asked in worried tone.

" Her mother got unconscious, they have taken her to the hospital" she said.

Everyone were shocked at her statement. Mehrotras and Singhanias are very good family friends. Kaira was quite young when her father passed away.

From then Kaira became close to Singhanias, they treated her not less than their own daughter.

" Oh God! We'll have to go their" Shweta said and they all hurriedly rushed to the hospital.

Aadarsh's POV

I am really worried for Kaira. God please give me strength to see her, because i know she must be breaking down right now.

I was driving one of the car, i was trying as fast as I could. Soon we all reached to the hospital.

Receptionist told us that, they were on second floor. As we reached to the second floor,my heart shattered into pieces looking at her condition.

She was crying non stop, her eyes red, swollen. She hugged Anahita as soon as she looked at her.

Anahita was trying to comfort her, but all in vain. My whole family was comforting her, but she didn't stop crying.

" Beta how did this happen?" Maa asked her.

" I- I don't know aunty, she was all fine since morning. Then suddenly she fainted" she answered sobbing.

After some time, doctors came out. Dad and chachu went to them.
" Doctor is everything alright?" Vivek chachu asked.

" Um actually, she is suffering from heart disease and we have to find a transplant in two months, or else.." saying this doctor sighed and Kaira broke down.

She was crying hysterically sitting on the floor. " No beta you have to be strong, we'll find a transplant" Maa was comforting her.

After some time, she was finally not crying but didn't stop sobbing.
" The patient is now conscious, you all can meet her" Doctor said.

We all entered inside the room, Geeta aunty was looking weak but still carried a smile.

Kaira went to her and hugged her.
" What happened Kaira? i am fine, look at me" Geeta aunty said.

" But maa they said.. " Kaira couldn't complete her sentence due to sobbing.

" Yes, we can just hope for a transplant. There is no guarantee of my life" Aunty said.

" No maa don't say this" Kaira said.

" Kaira you please do one thing that i say" Aunty said.

" Anything maa, I'll do anything" Kaira replied.

" Shweta ji, you can see my condition. God knows if I'll get a transplant or not, but I don't want my daughter to be alone. So i request you to get my daughter and Aadarsh marry" She completed leaving everybody in shock.

" Geeta ji, we have never considered Kaira any less than our daughter, and we would be more than happy to make her our daughter-in-law, only if she doesn't have any issue" Maa said and i curiously looking at her, eager to hear her answer.

" If my maa wants this, then i don't have any objection" she said and now everyone were looking at me for the answer.

" I also don't have any problem" i said making everyone smile.

I don't know if i should feel happy, that finally I'll be marrying the love of my life, or i should feel sad that we are getting married in this situation.

Kaira's POV

I don't know, what is happening in my life. After my father, my mother has taken care of me all alone. After knowing her disease, i was shattered.
I don't know why life was being so cruel to us.

Then my mom said me to marry me Aadarsh Singhania. I can do anything for my mother's happiness. If she wants this, then i don't have any problem.

Singhanias are the most sweetest persons i have ever known. The problem is Aadarsh Singhania.

I don't hate him, i never did. But i don't know why, he behaves rudely with me. I don't know, what i did to him, that he behaves like this with me.

It just hurts me, nothing else. I know he has agreed to marry me out of sympathy, but i don't want him to force himself in this relation. As soon as my mom will get transplant, I'll leave him. That's the only thing i can do for him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Don't forget to vote