ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14

Author's POV

Singhs reached to the venue, Singhanias welcomed them wholeheartedly. Reema was introducing Disha to everyone one by one.

Anahita's POV

Where is this girl? I have been looking for Kaira everywhere. Oh there she is. I saw her talking to a girl. I was going towards her. When i suddenly lost my balance and fell on something hard.

I looked up, and my eyes met with another pair of eyes. I was lost in those eyes. When my trance broke.

Siddharth's POV

God this girl is so clumsy, just tomorrow she entered inside my room mistakenly that too without knocking. And now, she fell on me. I don't know why i am not feeling good since morning, God knows is this about Disha getting married or about preparing for her wedding. Singhanias haven't talk about dowry, but I don't want anything bad to happen before Disha's marriage.

Anahita stood straight, i was quite angry on her"I think God has given you these two big pair of eyes, in which there is ability to see around you. Right?" I said in anger

" Oh hello Mr. I know it was my mistake, but you don't have to be sarcastic". She said

" Is doing mistake your habit? Even yesterday you entered inside my room, without knocking, and today also you fell on me"

" Hey what happened yesterday wasn't my mistake it wa_" she was going to say further, but i cut her off.

" Oh so you deliberately entered inside my room when i was working out" i said lifting my eyebrows in questioning manner. Her cheeks flushed at that statement.

" N- no that's not like that. I thought it was bhabhi's room" she said looking down.
" I hope next time you'll be careful PAPA'S PRINCESS" i said enlightening the last words. I left after leaving her in shock.

Avyaansh's POV

I was walking while recording the whole function in my DSLR camera. When suddenly a face was caught by my camera, i zoomed in to become completely shocked, there she was standing talking to bhabhi's maasi. From the day i saw her, she was roaming inside my head.

I had lost hopes to see her ever again in my life. But there she was standing looking incredible in that pink lehenga.

But what is she doing here? I should figure out. I walked towards them.
"Namaste aunty" i greeted Shweta aunty while touching her feet.

" Jeete raho beta" She blessed me with a sweet smile. " How are you Avyaansh beta?" She asked.
" All good aunty" i replied looking at the girl, who was silently hearing us.

"Oh i forgot to introduce my daughter. She is Dr. Preeti my daughter". Aunty introduced her. Oh so she is bhabhi's cousin. So that means we'll meet often Miss Preeti.

" Oh hello Dr. Preeti" i said forwarding my hand." Hello" she said with tight lipped smile and joined hands. I took my hand back in embarrassment.

" Beta please don't mind her, actually she is very shy of boys. I apologize on her behalf". Aunty said.

" Oh please aunty you don't need to apologize, in fact i am sorry if i made her uncomfortable. By the way, why were you not present when we had come to see bhabhi" i asked Preeti.

" I had some emergency at the hospital" she said coldly.
" I am going to meet someone, you both talk" Aunty said and went away.

" So you don't remember me?" I asked her. " Have we met before?" She asked joining her brows in questioning manner.

" We met in the hospital. We collided and fell on the floor" i said trying to remind her. She tried to remember that incident.

Here i couldn't get that incident out of my mind, and look at her she doesn't even remember a bit.

" Oh yes, now i remember" she said finally remembering. " By the way how are you related to the groom" she further asked.

" I am his brother" i said, her eyes widen by the information she just got.

" Ohh" that's all she said."Yes that's mean we'll meet often". I said with a smile.

" Yeah. So?" She said."So maybe, we can become friends?" I asked.
" Friends?" I nodded.

"Mr. Singhania just because we had a conversation, it doesn't mean we can be friends. And also, i don't friends with guys". She said firmly.

I was just standing there, digesting the rejection. Alright, Miss. Doctor if you don't want to become my friend. But, I won't stop trying. If you are ice then I am also fire. I'll melt you.