ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22

Preeti's POV

Mehendi was at our home, so we have take care of the guests today. Disha's mehendi was done and now mehendi artists were applying mehendi on Kaira's hand.

I was taking a tray of soft drinks to the living area, when i noticed a chain of flower was hanging a little down from the wall.

I should fix this before anyone else see this. I went near that wall, kept the tray on the table near by and took the stool to stand on that.

I just hope, I don't fall or else I'll have to attend wedding with a broken foot.
I took the chain of flowers and stood on the stool.

Before i could put the flower chain on the wall. I didn't realize the stool was a disbalance one. It started to shake and i lost my balance and fell from it.

Now I'll have to attend my best friend's wedding with a broken back or foot.

I was on my thoughts, when i realized that my feet were in air. And i am also not feeling any pain?

I opened my eyes, and saw that Avyaansh was holding me. When did he come?

"I thought doctors are responsible, but guess what? they are not." he said rolling his eyes and putting me down.

" I didn't know that the stool was not a right one" i said defending myself.

" Doctor, you could have checked, what if i wasn't here? Then, what would have happen?" He said, his tone was a bit angry. Why does he care?

" What else? My foot must have been fracture or my back could have been broke" i said like all this was nothing at all.

" So you should have been careful, right?" He asked and i nodded and went from there.

I don't know why he had to care this much. We only know each other for a week or something, but he showing his care like i am someone special in his life.

Huh! All these guys are same. They just need someone to flirt or else it all will be quite boring them, right?

Kaira's POV

Finally my mehendi was done now. Everyone were sitting in the living room, Playing dholak, singing songs it was all fun watch.

Suddenly i started to feel thirsty, what should i do? Anahita was applying mehendi, others were enjoying the function.

Glasses of water were kept in the tray. I head towards them. I tried to take a glass by putting it between my wrist, but failed miserably. I again tried but couldn't as the glass was heavy.

I was about to give up, when i felt that glass near my mouth. I took a look at that person, it was Aadarsh.

He placed the glass near my mouth, i drank water from it. All the his eyes were on my lips. After i finished it, he left from there.

This guy is so confusing. He always behave something else and do something else, complete opposite
Most of the time he is saying bad to me and some of the time, when i look at him his eyes shows that they were yearning for my eyes to look at his just for a second. God knows what is going on with him.

Disha's POV

I was sitting in a corner at a sofa, waiting for my mehendi to dry. Their was Reyaansh's name written in it.

I was looking at my mehendi, when i felt someone sat on the beside sofa. I looked there and it was Reyaansh.

I got nervous again. " So you think i am handsome?" He said out of a sudden making me look at him.

" When did i say that" i asked.

" Last night" he said.

" I don't remember saying this on Sangeet" i said clearly remember in i didn't say anything like that.

" Not in the Sangeet, after that" he said and i was trying to recall.

" Maybe you called me from a unknown number" he said smirking and my eyes got wide in realization. He knows, Shit!

" I think you remember it now" he said smirking.

" It was just a dare, Because i lost a bet with Preeti. I am sorry if it bothered you" i apologize.

" No, it was funny, how you were talking" he said as if remembering that his smile got wide.

He didn't realize that his family members were nothing that and got shock seeing this side of their son.

___________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE