ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27

Reyaansh's POV

My work out of the day was completed. While working out i did hear the sound of door cracking but i ignored it, thinking that would be because of air.

When i was exiting the gym, there at the door step i saw a red silver jhumka and i instantly figured out whose these belonged to. No one is allowed on my floor from the staff except my family.

And they knows this is my work out time so they wouldn't come here. So there is only one person left and that is my newly wedded wife.

What was she doing here? Was she looking at me while working out? I'll ask her when I'll give this jhumka to her.

When i woke up, she was still sleeping. I didn't want to disturb her as i knew she must be tired so I didn't bother.

Also i was happy that she agreed to become my friend, now we can be stay as friends till six months.

I got ready in my business attire and went downstairs.

There was my whole family sitting there on dinning table

There was my whole family sitting there on dinning table. I went and touch my elder's feet and kissed my mother, chachi and Anu's forehead.

"Bhai hum bhi to aapke chote bhai hain. Kabhi humein bhi kissiyaan de diya karo", Avy said pointing at himself and Darsh.

"Ewww! apni patniyoon se lena tum log kissiyaan jhappiyaan. Mujhe baksh do" i said.

" Haan bhai ab to aap yahi bolo ge, shaadi jo hogayi hai aapki" Darsh saib and i rolled my eyes.

That's when Disha come from the kitchen with a tray. She was looking ravishing in that red saree. She was glowing with those vermillion, manglasutra and choodha. All these things on her were screaming that she is ' Reyaansh Singhania's wife'.

" Wah Bhabhi khusboo hi itni achi a rahi to taste to lajawab hoga" Avyaansh said praising the gajar ka halwa, she smiled at him flashing those dimples. God just give me strength, when she will pass this smile to me while looking in my eyes with those big brown innocent eyes of hers.

All of them ate the halwa, i also had to taste this. The instant i had the first bite, i am enveloped in a warm, comforting embrace. The creamy texture melts in my mouth, releasing a burst a sweetness and the subtle earthy flavor of carrots, its like symphony of tastes, with each note harmoniously blending into the next.

" Disha is se acha gajar ka halwa, maine apni life mein nahi khaya" Dada ji said.

" Sach mein agar aisa halwa roz mile to diet ka khyaal bhi nahi aaye" Anahita said.

" Aaj to Disha tum ne bade se bade chef ko bhi fail kar diya". Maa said and just like that everyone were praising her.

After that everyone gave her gifts one by one. " Bhabhi hamare paas kuch zyada keemti nahi hai aapko dene ke liye" Anahita said.

" Par bhabhi hum ek wada zaroor karte hain aapse" Aadarsh said.

" Aapko kabhi bhi akela feel nahi hone denge is ghar mein. Kisi bhi gham ko aapse pehle hamara saamna karna parega". Avyaansh said and tears formed in her eyes.

" Thank you so much guys. I really felt like my own siblings are saying this" she said and Anahita went towards her and hug her.

Ok i think they are not my siblings anymore. I stood up to went out, when maa called me.

" Dare you to step outside of this house, Reyaansh"Maa said and i stopped in the middle.

" But why maa?" i asked.

" Why? Reyaansh today is your first day of marriage". She said.

" Maa today is my important meeting, I'll come early" i said trying to convince her.

" Okay but first take permission from your wife, then i can allow you to go" Maa said and my eyes widened, i looked at Disha she was also as shocked as me.

Alright not a big deal. She is my friend, she will not deny. I took long steps towards her, she was looking at me, blinking her big eyes, looking cute. That's when i noticed our height difference. She was just slightly lower then my shoulder. Cute!

" Kya mujhe office jaane ki ijazat hai? Biwi sahiba". I asked looking at her.

Aadarsh and Avyaansh were hooting and Anahita said" ohoo bhaai!!"

Disha was blushing like crazy. She was already wearing red and this blush added more to her beauty.

"Ji" she said in a low voice and i smiled. I was about to go when i remembered something.

I went closer to Disha, took her hand in mine gave her jhumka to her and wishpered in her ear" Next time, just don't see from outside, enter freely" i said and went leaving her in shock and blushing state.

" Or yaad rakhna kal Reyaansh ka birthday hai or Disha Reyaansh ki reception party" Maa said.

_________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE