ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31

Reyaansh's POV

Next day i woke up at my usual time. I saw Disha sleeping soundly on her sofa bed, she must have been tired after last night.

After taking a last look at her, i headed towards the gym. For one hour i did my work out.

Then i went to my room to get ready. As i entered the room, i was stopped in my track because of the view.

Disha was there with wet hairs, she was drying them with towel in front of the dressing table.

Her beauty was really unreal, without any ounce of make up, she was looking like the most beautiful girl.

As she noticed my presence, she turned to me, her breath hitched, maybe she didn't expect me. Then i noticed her checking out my biceps.

I have never been so proud for my hard work in the gym until now.
" You didn't go downstairs yet?" I asked, just because to start a conversation. I am happy that she didn't go yet or else i would have missed the view.

" Yes, that i woke up late, that's why" she said, and i nodded. Then i went to take shower, after half an hour i came back. Disha was still there sitting on the bed.

" I was waiting for you, so we could go together" she said, and i felt like my heart melted.

I nodded and started wearing my west, tie and other essentials. Then we entered the living room together.

Everyone were looking at us with loving gaze. Then we sat on the dining table.

" Ohoo bhai aaj to sath sath aaye ho aap log" Aadarsh said and i saw Disha blushing.

" Naashta kar chup chaap" i said to him.

After we all were done dadu spoke
" Reyaansh and Disha, i have booked your seats in a five restaurant for tonight's dinner" he said.

" But why" i asked.

" What why? You both are newly wedded couple, you should spend time with each other, and be thankful that we aren't forcing you for honeymoon, for that you both take your time" Dadu said and went from there.

" All the best bhai" Aadarsh said and went from their. Me and Avyaansh also left for the office.

Avyaansh's POV

I was in my office, trying to focus on my work. You see TRYING but it was hard for me.

Because my angel was the only thing roaming in my head. When i close my eyes, her face was coming in my head even after i open my eyes i can see her.

I need to see her right now, but how? She must be in hospital for now. I was thinking of the ways to meet her, when my eyes went to the glass.

I smirk and took it in my hands, then crushed it hard and it broke in my hand, causing the blood to ooze out.

I hurriedly went to outside taking my driver, i went to the hospital.
" May i know, where is Dr. Preeti Mathur?" I asked the receptionist.

" On 2nd floor, to the left you'll see her cabin" she replied, i muttered a 'Thank you" and went to see my angel.

I was standing in front of her cabin, i was about to knock when i heard something from inside.

" Yes baby, what happened to you?" She said to someone with the sweetest tone ever, and i saw nothing but red.

" Don't worry, I'll cure your fever. Okay?" She again said, now i was ready to explode any moment.

Without any second thought, i barged inside. And what i saw, made me very embarrassed. She was there checking a 3 year old kid, who was sitting on my angel's lap, his mother was also there.

They all were looking at me. " What are you doing here?" Preeti asked.
I show her my palm, blood was still coming out from there, pieces of glass were pricking me, but i care less.

" Oh God! He is very hurt, you see him Doctor. We'll come later" The mother of that kid said.

" No no I'll wait, my case will take time" i said and sat on the sofa.

Preeti checked the kid's fever and prescribed him medicine, after thanking Preeti they went away.

Then Preeti stood, took a first aid box and sat beside me. Finally, now her complete focus is on me.

" May i know Mr. Singhania what happened to your hand?" She asked.

" Ah yes, that a glass broke in my hand" i couldn't thought of anything else, she was holding my hand and was sitting so close to me, it has made my heart beat fast as light.

" How?" She asked again.

" The glass was quite sensitive, and just as i hold it a little tight, it broke" i said making it sound more convincing, and she nodded.

" So how was your day?" I asked trying to make conversation.

" Mr. Singhania i have other patients to attend also, I don't think i will be able to answer your question" she said, and my hand was dressed also.
Why so early? I should have make a deeper cut.

" Uhh ok doctor, maybe we could grab a coffee sometime?" I said, trying my luck.

" I am sorry, i might not be free for that Mr. Singhania" she said and i nodded the left from there.

I see she is professional when she is on duty. I was smiling like and idiot seeing my hand.

That's when my phone vibrated, i saw the caller ID, it was bhai. I picked up.
" Where the hell are you Mr. Avyaansh Singhania at office timing!?" He said in his usual anger tone.

" Sorry bhai, something urgent came up, i am on my way to the office" i said.

" Come fast, you know that i have to go home early, still you are roaming outside" he said.

" Yes bhai, i know you are excited to go home for your date night, you don't worry I am coming" i said and he cut the call, after muttering a curse.

_______________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE