ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36

Disha's POV

It was the next morning, after having lots of fun last night, everyone will go to their respective homes after breakfast.

Right now i am in the kitchen with Preeti, talking about random things.

" Preeti would do you think about Avyaansh bhai?" I asked her.

" What do you mean?" She asked.

" I mean do you like him?" I said.

" What type of question is this?" She said.

" Come on i am your best friend, if i won't ask these question than who will? Now tell me." I said.

" Well at first i thought that he is flirty type of guy, who flirts with everyone, but now i think that he is nice" She said.

" But still i am not confirm about what i feel, and you know that i have never been in a romantic relationship" she continued, i nodded than thought for a minute.

" Are you ready for marrige?" I asked.

" Are you serious? Here i am saying that i don't want a romantic relationship and you are talking about marriage" she said shockingly.

" See, you will marry someday and we both know that it will be an arranged marriage than why not with Avyaansh bhai?" I said trying to make a point, she was thinking.

" And trust me he is the best for you, he will keep you happy, always" i said.

" Ok fine" she said and i hugged her in excitment.

" So I'll talk to maasi about it first than Maa" i said and she was smiling.

After breakfast, i called maasi in a corner.

" Maasi what do you think about Preeti marrying Avyaansh bhai" she was shocked at first than composed herself.

" But how? Have you asked them first" she said.

" Don't worry about that, they both are ready for this. You agree than I'll talk to everyone, ok?" I said.

" Ok if they both are ready so i am don't have any objection" she said.

After some time, they departed and everyone went to their rooms.

Reyaansh and i both entered our room. I was only thinking about their marriage.

" Why are you smiling so much?" He asked.

" Because i want to" i said shrugging my shoulders.

" You are going to do something, aren't you?" He said.

" You just wait and watch" i said and walked inside the washroom.

Reyaansh's POV

I don't know what is going inside her head but i am enjoying this. We both getting comfortable with each other, it feels nice.

Suddenly i heard a loud scream from the washroom. I got tensed and was going towards the washroom, i hope she is fine.

That's when the door opened and Disha came running from the washroom and hugged me.