ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

Disha's POV

I woke up to the feeling of the sun shining on my face. I heard the soft sound of bird chirping.

Time was 7AM. I have to go to the kitchen to make breakfast for my brother, as he has to go to office at 8PM.
So, i quickly freshed up and headed to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast.

My brother entered in the dining hall.
"Good Morning Sid", I greeted my brother with a smile. "Morning Dishu",he greeted back with a smile.

Now, we are having our breakfast while chit chatting."Sid, as you know that i graduated last month as a interior designer. So, now i am thinking to look for a job. What do you say?" I asked the question which was in my mind for a long time.

"Dishu, i think now I should get you married. See, i have completed all the duties of a brother now only this is remaining so as soon i get a good proposal for you, I'll get you married". He said in one go making me shocked.

"But Sid, Right now i am not ready for marrige. Marriage is a big responsibility and i don't think i would be able to handle it". I said what was in my heart.

"No Dishu , you don't know yourself. You can handle everything with just your presence, and i believe it that you can handle this responsibility also". He said with proudness in his eyes. Saying this he left for office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My brother has done alot for me since our mother died. We were too young when she died, after that our father was so devastated that he didn't care about this world at all. Neither his business nor his kids. After that my brother handle everything doing part time jobs, giving tuitions, working in cafes etc. This is how we completed our education. Now we don't have any idea about our father as he is hiding somewhere from his debtors.

I don't have any problem with marriage I know that someday, i have to get married. But, there is a fear inside me about about how that man should be. I don't have much high standard like other girls, i just want my partner to be loyal and respectful towards me. I don't care about his looks or money, but kind and beautiful heart is all which completes a person.

Author's Note

Hey guys, this is not an edited chapter so, if any grammatical error occur kindly ignore that. Also, I'll try to update one chapter daily. Kindly vote and comment to motivate me. Maybe you will make a new rising author of Wattpad😃.