ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 45

Author's POV

Preeti woke up and saw that Avyaansh was sleeping. She quickly went to the washroom as it was the first day after marriage of the youngest Singhania daughter-in-law.

She went and got fresh on time. Avyaansh
also woke up, as she got ready.

Avyaansh's POV

I woke up on my usual time and saw Preeti getting ready. Well i don't know why, but seeing her face first in the morning is the best part of my day.

I wished her a Good Morning and went to the washroom. I discarded my clothes and opened the shower.

As water started to pour, it was very cold unlike usual days. I am not habituate to take cold showers. Then i realized the geyser is broken.

I wear a towel around my waist and went outside. Preeti was getting ready, she got shocked looking at me.

" What happened? Why are you here like this?" She asked.

" The geyser is not working, could you please check it out?" I said being irritated. She nodded and entered the washroom.

She tucked her saree's pallu in her waist and started looking at the gizar making me crazy. If she keeps on doing this then I'll definitely need a cold shower.

Her wet hair, milky white skin everything about her is so enchanting.
I was just looking at her while she was checking the geysr.

Preeti's POV

Why the hell is he looking at me like this!? His constant gaze is making me conscious, I can't even focus on what i am doing.

And now a days, he do this thing alot lately. Whenever i would be doing anything, he would just zone out for no reason.

Thank God i caught the problem of this stupid geyser before his upper naked body would make me imagine something which i shouldn't.

" It's fine now" i said and he looked at me with knitted eyebrows.

" How did you do this?" He asked in confusion.

" It's wire was Just disconnected, nothing complicated" i said casually.

" I didn't know my wife was a mechanic" he said with a mischievous look.

" Even you could have do this, if you had look at it with focus instead of coming out" i said.

" Doesn't matter. You did, i did same thing" he said.

" How is it same?" I asked.

" You are my other half, of course it is the same thing, wifey" he said making me flushed like never before.

" Now if you could go outside, unless you want to watch me taking shower" he said teasingly and i just left muttering 'shameless' which i think he heard by hearing his laugh.

Disha's POV

" How could i sleep this long!? I had an important meeting, and you also didn't wake up me up!?" That was Reyaansh panicking as hell.

Cause he thinks he woke up late, his meeting is on 9 AM and right now it's 7:45 AM.

" Reyaansh you are not late it's clearly more than an hour for the meeting, you can still have your breakfast and reach there before 9" i said making him understand.

" No Disha, punctuality is the key to professionalism" he said and i rolled my eyes.

" Why are you standing there, come and help me" he said while wearing his shirt, i got there taking his tie, while he was wearing cufflinks.

I was making him wear his tie and he was looking at me. " What about your breakfast?" I asked.

" No it's too late for that" he said.

" So should i pack it in a lunch box?" I said.

"You can bring my lunch to the office after my meeting" he said and i nodded. After sometime he left getting ready.

Aadarsh's POV

I heard a soft sound of anklets and bangles making my sleep disturb. I opened my eyes to see the dream view of my life.

Kaira was wearing bindi, in a red saree without any ounce of make up, looking like the most elegent woman.

She never looked like a woman till now, she looking like a married woman with those vermillion and nuptial chain, making me lose my mind.

" You woke up? Reema Aunty has called us for breakfast, get ready fast so we could go. After that i have to take mom for check up" she said neutrally.

" I'll take you there" i said and she didn't argue.

Author's POV

The whole Singhania family gathered at the dining table except Reyaansh.

" Disha where is Reyaansh?" Vivek asked.

" Dad he has gone to his important meeting" Disha replied and others nodded.

" Kaira i hope you didn't face any problem at night" Reema asked.

" No no aunty i was fine" Kaira said.

Anahita stood up after completing her breakfast. " I am going to college and Kaira you don't need to worry about classes, I'll give you all the notes" Anahita said.

" Thanks Anu" Kaira said smiling and Anahita Left for college.

Aadarsh and Kaira also left for Kaira's home.

Disha packed the lunch and took it to Reyaansh's office. It was her first time into the office, she was astonished to see the big office.

She entered the office and asked the receptionist " Where is Reyaansh's office?"

" You must be his wife, sir is on the 25th floor mam" She said sweetly making Disha smile.

She took the lift and went to his floor. As she reached, there she saw his cabin. She was about to go but Reyaansh came out with a girl talking with a smile.

The girl was a beautiful blonde, dressed up in a professional outfit. It was making her feel insecure.

Reyaansh didn't even notice Disha as she standing opposite and Reyaansh's back was only visible to her, but the girl was clearly visible.

Reyaansh went to left her on the lift. After she was in the lift, Reyaansh turned and noticed Disha.

" Finally you came, i was starving, come inside" he said opening the door for her.

She still didn't say anything and entered inside his cabin. She just started taking out the lunch without saying anything.

He sat on the chair beside her, looking at the food with excitment then he noticed she hadn't said anything since she came.

" Are you alright?" He asked

" Hmm"

" Then why aren't you saying anything?" He asked in confusion.

" Nothing has happened. By the way, how was your meeting?" She asked giving him the food in a plate.

" It was good, you saw the blonde woman it was with her. Her father was the CEO before her, but now she has taken the position" He said clearing all her doubts, which made her heart satisfied.

After they both had their lunch, they came to the house together, as Reyaansh didn't had any work now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Don't forget to vote

Really Sorry for the delay, had a hectic week because of a family festival.