ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41

Preeti's POV

After Avyaansh dropped me to the hospital, i rushed in there. My colleagues were asking me, why was i dressed up like that but, i ignored them saying i have an emergency.

It was an accident case of a 9 year old child. I don't do surgeries yet as i am still a junior. So i put stitches to the child then put the band aid on his other wounds.

As i exited the room, my colleague and a good friend Anjali came to me.
" Girl you are looking awsome" she said to me with a smile.

" Thank you" i said, then my senior told me that i don't have any other case. I quickly rushed out, to grab a taxi.

Then my eyes fell on a familiar car, there was Avyaansh leaning against the car, busy in his phone. Was he waiting for me all along?

I went to him, as he noticed me a big smile adorned his face. Now i have started to look at him in other ways.
He has a nice physique, with muscles and all.

His looks are also like those models in magazine. And not to forget the way he looks at me, there is something different emotion present in his eyes, which i can't point out.

" You came?" He said putting his phone in his pocket.

" Why didn't you go back?" I asked.

" Well.. i wanted to pick you up, but you didn't tell me when would you get free, so i thought to just wait for you here" he said casually like he didn't wait for almost 2 hours.

" So shall we go?" He asked, i nodded. He opened the door for me. Then after settling on our seats we head towards his- no our home.

Author's POV

They reached home at 6 PM. Whole family was sitting at the living room. Gents in tv lounge and ladies in the kitchen.

Preeti joined them in the kitchen.
" Preeti you came?" Said Disha smiling, preeti nodded.

" What are you guys making?" Asked Preeti.

" We were deciding what to make for evening snacks" Sheetal replied.

" Should i make cupcakes?" Preeti said.

" Yes yes, Preeti makes the yummiest cupcakes ever" Said Disha.

" Ok beta, your pehli rasoi will also be done like that" Reema said.

After that Sheetal and Reema, gave her the essentials for making the cupcakes. Preeti started making the cupcakes with the help of Disha.

After some time, " What is this, Sheetal? Our daughters are doing work alone in the kitchen" Vivek said.

" Preeti wanted to make something special for you all by herself, that's why we are here and Disha is helping her" Sheetal replied.

Avyaansh got excited for eating the first dish made by his wife.

" Preeti they smell amazing" Disha said to Preeti.

" I hope everyone will like it" Preeti said.

" Like? They will love it!" Disha said.
Then they brought the tasty cupcakes for everyone.