ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 33

Disha's POV

A week has passed, since the night of our date. And our relation has quite improved as a friend. We talk and share things now. I am grateful for that date night for making our relation better.

Today is weekend and we are all sitting in the living room. " Come on guys, it's weekend we should do something fun" Anu said.

" Fun? Like what?" Vivek Papa asked.

"Like outing or something" Anu suggested.

" No no outings are no fun" Aadarsh said.

" I have an idea.." Avyaansh said.

" And what is it?" Uday Chachu asked.

" We can have a cricket match, opposite each other" Avyaansh said.

" Yess that's sounds interesting" Anu said.

" But we are not enough to make a cricket team" Vivek Papa said.

" Well we can call others like Siddharth, Preeti and all" Avyaansh suggested. Yes i am missing them also, it will be fun if they'll come here.

" Yes that's a great idea and Kaira would also join us" Anu exclaimed.

" Yes i also agree" Aadarsh said.

" Alright then call everyone" Uday chachu said excitedly.

I elbowed Avyaansh, he looked at me with raised eyebrows " Nice plan bhai" I wishpered with a mischievous grin, as i know why he had suggested this idea.

" You know na bhabhi, it's been a week i have seen her so.." he said blushing. Aww man in love are so cute.

" Yeah yeah i understand" i said, then someone interrupted us.

" Tell me also, what is it so funny you guys are talking about" Reyaansh said with a complete fake smile.

" Nothing bhai, just devar-bhabhi talks" Avyaansh said with a teasing smile and Reyaansh rolled his eyes.

Reyaansh grabbed my hand and took me to his room. " Let's get ready for the cricket match" Reyaansh said with a smile.

Well, now a days he is smiling alot. It's not like i am complaining but it is shocking, because i have never seen him smiling that much.

" Yes i will, but.." i said.

" But what?" He asked.

" I have never played cricket in my life, i have just watched it in T.V" i said and his eyes widened.

" What!? It is shocking you know..., but don't worry we will be in the same team, then i will teach you also how to play, ok?" He said with a assuring smile and i nodded.

Then i went to call Preeti and Siddharth. First i called Siddharth, he was denying at first, i have guessed it that already. Then i had to emotional blackmail him to make him agree.

Then i called Preeti, she was also hesitating at first. But then i convinced her somehow.

" Done convincing everyone?" Reyaansh said, when did he come?.

" Yes, but didn't you go change?" I asked.

" No i was here only, listening to you" he said casually, what is wrong with him?

Then i went to change and worn a sports outfit. I made a ponytail of my hairs. Reyaansh was also ready in his sports outfit. He was looking way more attractive in this. His muscles were shown in the outfit making him look drool worthy.

He was also looking at me with amused expression. I couldn't handle his gaze more, so i cleared my throat to make him come back to his senses.

But he started coming to me, looking directly into my eyes. I was also looking at him. I stood close infront of me. He brought his hand, close to my face. I closed my eyes, then i felt my hair tie pulling out of my hair.

I opened my eyes, and looked at him. He was holding my hair tie." You look good in open hairs" he said in a low voice.

" But i can't play with open hairs" i said and he gave my hair tie back to me after nodding his head.

I tied my hair again and Reyaansh was continuously looking at my neck. He must have been zoned out. Then we went downstairs.

There we saw everyone were ready in their sports clothes. Siddharth, Preeti and maasi has also arrived. I went to the and hugged them all.

" Finally you guys came, but it was very hard to convince you both" I said.

" Yes and thank you for ruining my sleep" Preeti said rolling her eyes.

" Forget about your sleep, you see how much fun it will be" I said.

Then everyone gathered in the garden. The garden was already set up in a cricket ground form.

Author's POV

" Ok so listen to me everyone, I am the umpire and i have already selected the teams and their captains" Said Yashvardhan.

" We will be cheerleaders" Sheetal said, referring to her, Reema and Shweta.

" Alright so, Captains of the teams will be.. Vivek and Uday" Yashvardhan said and everyone clapped, Vivek and Uday came and stood beside Yashvardhan.

" And Vivek's team will have, Reyaansh, Disha, Preeti and Aadarsh". They came and stood beside Vivek.

" And remaining are you see, Avyaansh, Siddharth, Anahita and Kaira" and they stood beside Uday.

" Now everyone get ready, make some strategies with your respective teams then come after five minutes for toss" Yashvardhan said and whistled.

Team Vivek:

" Alright guys, we have a strong team, we can win and we will win" Vivek said in full enthusiasm tone.

" No papa, me and Preeti have never played cricket before" Disha said.

" That's not a big problem we will explain you both everything, you just have to be focused beta, okay" Vivek said and girls nodded.

Team Uday:

" Team, aaj tum sabko apni jee jaan laga kar khelna hai, aaj wahan koi tumhara papa nahi,bhai nahi, behen nahi, bhabhi nahi, dushman team hai, samjhe?" Uday said in full filmy tone.
They all nodded.

" Par chachu wo bhi to apne hi hain" Avyaansh said, looking at Preeti.

" Nahi agar apna samajh ke kheloge to kamzoor parh jaoge" Uday said.

After discussing their strategy, the captains came for the toss.

" Heads or tails?" Yashvardhan asked Vivek.

" Heads" he said, then Yashvardhan threw the coin upwards. Everyone were only looking at the coin intently and after rotating for a minute, it was.....

________________________

Don't forget to vote