ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Reyaansh's POV

I reached hurriedly to the hospital in a panicked state. I reached towards our VIP floor,which was only for the Singhania family. There I saw Darsh and Anu outside the room with a tensed expression.

"Where is dada ji!?" I asked them.
"Bhai! Everyone are inside, with dada ji. We were waiting for you here. Dada ji wanted to talk about something important with you"Aadarsh said.

We all went in together, my eyes widened looking at dada ji's state. He was wearing oxygen mask, and IV drip attached to his hand.

My heart sinked looking at that. I take a look at the surrounding, my whole family was there with a gloomy expression.

Dada ji looked at me and gestured me to come over there. I got there quickly and dada ji took off his mask and said "Reyansh i don't have much time left and i only have one last wish. Don't let me down" dada ji said lowly.

Dada ji continued "And my wish is to see you married before i die" my heart dropped after hearing his last wish. I didn't know what to say.

Then, dad said "yes beta this is his last wish complete it for the sake of his happiness"

I was left speechless after hearing grandfather and dad. So, after few seconds i spoke "I...... I'm ready" i whispered lightly. "Excuse me" i said and left from there.

Avyaansh's POV

After Reyaansh bhai left, we burst in enjoy. "I can't believe bhai agreed"
"Yes, bhai fall for this so easily"Anu said.

"After all dad's acting was so on point, that Reyaansh didn't even doubt it for a second" Papa said.

"True, papa ne to Amitabh Bachchan ko bhi peeche chor diya. Aakhir baap kis ke hain".Uday chachu said proudly.
(

Dad left Amitabh Bachchan also behind. After all whose dad is he)

"You don't fly so high, it was my idea after all". Sheetal chachi said." Aakhir devrani kis ki hai"Maa said and we all burst out laughing.
(

After all whose sister-in-law are you)

Suddenly we heard throat clearing sound from behind, we turned and saw Reyaansh bhai standing behind.

"I really can't believe right now, that you all did this just to make me agree on marrying!. I have told you all for thousand times, but still you guys are not stopping. But there is no use of talking with you guys"Bhai said in anger, and stormed out of there.

We all sighed gloomily on the failure of our plan."Ab kya karein?" Anu said.
(Now what should we do?)

"Ab kya, chalo ghar jaake baba ram dev ka yoga aasan dekhte hain". Dada said and we all laughed again.
(

Now what, lets go home and watch Baba ram dev's yoga)

After this, i went towards the canteen of the hospital as i was feeling starved. As i was heading towards the canteen while scrolling on my phone.Suddenly, someone bumped into me. We both fell on the ground.

As i open my eyes, i saw the most beautiful face that i have ever seen in my life, I couldn't take my eyes off her face, even though I couldn't pinpoint why.

After a few secs, she broke the eye contact and I came back to my senses and immediately stood up and extended my hand for her, but she ignored it and stood up on her own and fixed her coat.

My eyes went to the batch on her coat.
'PREETI MATHUR'

"Sorry" we said in unison.
"It's ok" Again, we said together.
After that being embarrassed, she hurriedly walked away. And i was just looking at her till she was completely out of my sight.

God knows, if we'll ever meet again or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Guys what do you think about their chemistry.
And don't worry about dada ji, he uses baba ram dev's patanjili things😂