ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

Author's POV

All the male elders of the Singhanias are in the garden doing preparation for the engagement.

" Bhai yeh mera favorite phool hai isse sahi se nahi lagaya to bohut galat kardonga mein" Uday said.
(These are my favorite flowers, if you don't put them correctly I'll do something bad)

" Yes sir, you don't worry about anything". The event manager said.

Just as he said this, that flower fell in the pool from the man of decorating team.
Uday gave death glare, to the manager.

" Control Uday, Control"

"Sorry sir, abhi lagata hoon dobara"
The man said." Sahi se karna ab" Uday said.
(I'll put them again)

" Yeh lo dada ji mein mithai lekar aagaya" Aadarsh said, entering the garden.
(Here grandpa, i have brought sweets)

" Ja yeh kitchen mein rakhwa de phir"
Yashvardhan said and Aadarsh went inside.
(Keep them in the kitchen)

" Listen, we ladies are going to the mall, for the shopping" Sheetal said coming.

" Mere kapre bhi lekar aana" Uday said. " Haan or mere bhi" Vivek said to Reema.
(Bring my clothes also)

" Kyu? Aapke kapre hum kyu layein?"Sheetal said.
(Why should we bring your clothes?)

"Arre decorations ki zimedaari hamari hai to shopping ki aap log lelo" Uday said and Sheetal went after nodding.
(We are handling the responsibility of decorations, so you should bring the clothes)

Aadarsh and all the ladies went to shopping including Kaira.
At the mall, " Kaira, i am not understanding what to choose. There are so many options" Anahita said.

" Anu, you'll look good in everything you'll wear". Kiara said.
"Yes, unlike you" Aadarsh said mockingly.

Aadarsh's POV

I said mockingly, but obviously she'll look like an angel in everything. In fact, she'll enhance the beauty of that dress.

She rolled her eyes and ignored me. What was that? She never ignores me. She always reply back or get angry. But never ever she did this.

Anu came out of trial room in the dress she chose." Anu, you are looking fabulous, just wear this" Reema chachi said.

" Yes yes, this is the one for you" Kaira said. " Ok , I'll wear this" Anu said.
Kaira went to try her dress.

Everything is happening too fast. Reyaansh bhai is getting married finally. Disha bhabhi is perfect for Reyaansh bhai. I just wish their married life will be perfect.

I was in my trance when Kaira came out of the trail room. I was completely speechless. I don't think, anyone would look this perfect. It's like this dress was made for her only.

'Breathtaking' absentmindedly slipped from my mouth.
" What did you said?" She asked. I came in senses.

" Uhh vomiting, yes i want to puke right now because of you" I said handling the situation.

" Shut up Darsh bhai, Kaira you looking are looking stunning. If i would be a boy then surely would have been mesmerized by you" Anu said.

I was feeling Jealous by my sister. God what is happening with me?

"Okay now, everyone's shopping is done. Me and Anahita will go to Disha's house to give her dress for tomorrow". Reema chachi said.

Anahita's POV

We reached to Disha bhabhi's house. As we knocked the door, bhabhi's maasi opened the door.

"Namaste" we greet her, she greeted us back.
" Hum wo Disha beti ke liye, engagement ki dress laye the" Maa said.
(

We have brought Disha's engagement dress)

" Arre par wo aap log kyu laye" She said.
( But why did you guys brought it)

" Shweta ji, hamare yaha ladki ke sab functions ke kapre ladke wale khud laate hain"
( It's our tradition to bring bride's dresses for all function)

" Acha acha, wait I'll bring something to eat for you"
" Nahi nahi, aunty humein kuch nahi chahiye, mujhe aap Disha bhabhi se milna hai, aap batayein wo kaha hain"
( No no aunt, we don't want anything, i want to meet Disha sister-in-law, where is her room?)

" Beta she is in her room to the left"
She told me and i went to the left.

There i saw a room, should i knock or not? Come on, she is my Soon to be bhabhi. There is no need to be formal with her.

I barged inside the room, and my jaw fell on the ground by the scene, i am seeing right now. Disha bhabhi's brother Siddharth was doing his work out. I was numb, he was looking smoking hot.

He stood straight, started to wipe out his body

He stood straight, started to wipe out his body. That's when he looked up, our eyes met. I didn't understand anything, then ran away from there.

I was breathing heavily. When i entered the living room. Bhabhi was sitting with Maa. She smiled at me.
" Hi Anahita, are you fine?" Bhabhi asked looking at my panic state.

" Yes bhabhi, all good" she blushed at bhabhi. God! She is so cute. Bhai is surely lucky.

Author's note

So what do you guys think about the chemistry of Aadarsh Kaira and Siddharth Anahita?
Guys I want to thank you all for 1k+ reads. I do so many grammatical mistakes, i don't even realize them. Still you guys read my story, thank you so much for that🥰