ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38

Reyaansh's POV

It has been a month to my and Disha's wedding. We have become very close friends in this month, but I don't know i am feeling something different these days. God knows what this is.

I have came in my room after workout, and saw that Disha is still sleeping. She never sleeps for this long.

I went towards her, she looking distress in sleep rather calm as usual. " Disha" i tried to wake her up, she didn't budge. Then i shook her hand, and i realized that she was very hot not in that way, maybe that way also.

I put my hand on her forehead, she was actually having a fever. I searched for thermometer, and put it in her mouth. After some moment i checked. Shit it's almost 100°.

I took her phone, which was luckily not password protected. Then i called Preeti. " Hello, Disha" She picked it.

" Hello Preeti, it's me Reyaansh" I said.

" Oh Reyaansh bhai, everything alright? you called from Disha's phone" She said.

" Disha is having fever actually, what should i do?" I asked being clueless, I don't know how to take care of ill person, and in Disha's case i don't know why i was panicking!

" Oh she must have got her Periods last night, whenever she is on her periods she gets fever and cramps, so you have to take care of that" She said. Shit Periods, I don't know much about that!

" How should i take care of her?" I asked.

" You give her painkillers, hot chocolate then ask her what she is craving, then get her that" she said.

" Ok i understand, thank you so much for your help" i said.

" Anytime" She said then i hang up after saying ' bye'.

Alright first I'll take her to bed, i went towards her and picked her up in my arms. God doesn't she eat at all? It's feel like i have picked up a sack of cotton in my arms.

After setting her in the bed, i called my PA. " Hello, Good Morning Sir" he picked it up.

" Suraj, I won't come to the office today due to some emergency. You cancel all the meeting for today" I said and he of course agreed without any question.

Then after changing into comfortable clothes, i went downstairs. There everyone were settled on the dining room waiting for us.

" Reyaansh beta, where is Disha and why are you not in your office attire?" Maa asked.

" Maa I am not going to office, Disha is having fever, so we'll eat in our room and can you please make a hot chocolate for her?" I said and everyone was shocked.

" What's so shocking?" I asked.

" Firstly, you are not going to office" Papa said.

" Secondly, you are being caring" Chachu said.

" And lastly, you are pleading to make you something" Chachi said and i rolled my eyes at everyone.

" Come on guys, it's not time to joke" I said irritatingly, then maa gave me our breakfast and hot chocolate, i took it inside our room.

Disha was still sleeping, i went to her. " Disha wake up and eat breakfast, then you have to take medicine also" i said shaking her arm.

She opened her eyes lazily and looked at the surrounding "What time is it?" She asked.

" It's 10:00 AM" i said and her eyes got widen.

" What it's 10 and i am still sleeping! Why didn't you wake me up, i am late now!" She said panicking, ignoring that she is ill.

" Calm down first, i have told everyone that you are not fine, and i have brought your breakfast" i said to her in the most calm tone.

After hearing me, she calmed and settled on the bed. I gave her the breakfast, we both were eating our breakfast in silence.

Then after eating our breakfast, i gave her medicine" what is this?" She asked.

" A painkiller" i replied.

" How did you know, that i am feeling pain" She asked in confusion.

" Preeti told me, i called her from your phone. She told me that you feel cramps and get fever on periods" I said and she was flustered, then hit her forehead with palm.

" Why did she have to told you everything?" She said irritated.

" Maybe because i am your husband" In this month, i never said this. I don't know why i felt the need to say that.

Her cheeks become red, maybe she also realized that. She ate her medicine and drank the hot chocolate.

" So do you crave something?" i asked.

" Not right now" she said.

" Ok then you rest, I'll be in the study room" I said and she nodded.

Preeti's POV

Finally my evening shift was over, time to go home. It has been some days, since Singhanias came to my home. I haven't met him after that.

I also don't agree to marry the guy, uncle has chosen without knowing him. I have already known that, i would be doing arrange marriage as i don't believe in love.

My parents also did love marriage, but they are divorced now. That's why i don't believe in love and love marriages.

As i was coming outside the hospital, i noticed Avyaansh there, leaning against his car. What is he doing here? It's his hospital, but still what is he doing.

I was going to ignore him, as i am not sure if he has come to meet me, but then he waved at me. Now i have to go to him.

I came near him" What are you doing here?" I asked directly.

" Well, my friend's grandma is admitted here, so i came to meet her. That's when i noticed you, is your duty over?" He said and i nodded.

" Then if you don't mind, can i drop you home?" He said, how can i go with him, after what happened. Maa won't like it.

" Umm no thank you, I'll take auto. You must be getting late" i said.

" I am never getting late, when i am with you, Angel" he said. What does he mean by that?

" I mean i am not getting late, i can drop you" He is insisting to much, and i also can't see any auto passing by.

" Alright" i said and he smiled like a kid has gotten his favorite candy.

He opened the door for me, i sit on the passenger seat. He also came and started driving still with that wide grin. He is really crazy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Don't forget to vote