ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35

Author's POV

Everyone were in the living room, chit chatting about Random things.

" Dekha chote, hara diya na tujhe aaj bhi, prove hogaya aakhir ke bada bhai kya hota hai or chota kya hota hai" Vivek said, taunting Uday. Which he was doing again and again since the match.

" Bhaiya wo to hamara khoon ka rishta hai beech mein aagaya tha, bade bhai ho aap mere, chote bhai haarte to kya impression parhta aapka? Isliye jeetne diya aapko" Uday said, defending his defeat.

" Ohooo, Mahaan Uday Singhania sahab" Vivek said and everyone laughed.

" To chaliye Reema ji, Sheetal ji ab hum chalte hain" Shweta said getting up.

" No no, beta why don't you all stay for tonight, tomorrow is weekend anyway" Yashvardhan said to Shweta.

" Nahi nahi acha nahi lagta, Disha ka sasural hai" Shweta said.

" Disha ka sasural nahi, uska ghar hai, or Disha ke ghar mein aap ek din nahi reh sakte" Sheetal said, making Shweta think.

Shweta looked at Siddharth, he is also nodded. Then Shweta also agreed. Everyone got happy at this.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now elders were in the living room, and youngsters were on the terrace.

" Guys lets play something" Anahita said.

" Itna to khela hai, ab or kitna khelein?" Aadarsh said.

" I mean a game, which could be played by sitting" Anahita said.

" What about Antakshri? Kaira suggested.

" Oh no, it's very boring" Aadarsh said, and Kaira rolls her eyes.

" Then Dumb charades?" Avyaansh said, and everyone agreed.

" Let's do Girls Vs Boys" Anahita said.

They all sat, Girls on one side and boys on the opposite side.

" Ok so, ladies first" Aadarsh said.

Kaira came first to make her team understand the movie. Boys were discussing, what movie to give.

After some moment, they decided and Aadarsh came forward, to tell the movie.

He came close to her, and wishpered slowly in her ear ' Maine Pyaar kiya' as if saying her that sentence, but she turned to her girls.

It was easy for her, she just did the hook step of a song from that movie, and they got a point.

Now it was boys turn, Aadarsh was going to make his team guess the movie. Girls decided the movie.

Kaira came towards him and wishpered ' Rehna hai tere dil mein' and his heart skipped a beat,But he composed himself.

He started to act heartbroken looking hell funny, copying the song ' sach keh raha hai dewana' from that movie. Avyaansh guessed it, and they got a point.