ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

Reyaansh's POV

We all were doing our breakfast. While everyone were talking about some random things.

"You know what bhabhi, Sharma's elder son got married last week. They had such a elegent wedding". Said Chachi, with excitement.

"I'll celebrate my son's wedding with so much fancies, that everyone's jaw will drop". Maa said with so excitment.

God! They started it again. How many times do i have to tell them, that I don't want to get married. Right now, my complete focus is on the growth of my company. Marriage is not on my list for now. But how do i make my crazy family understand this.

"Yes bhai! Get married soon, so I can wear Manish Malhotra's lehenga on your wedding". Anahita said with dreamy eyes. I give her a tight lipped smile as a response.

"Bhai you are turning 28 in a couple of weeks. If you won't get married now, then when will I'll get the chance to marry". Said Avyansh.

"If you are so eager to get married, then no one is stopping you. But I don't want to get this responsibility for now". I said, clearly annoyed by the conversation.

"No but seriously Reyansh, this is the right time to get married. We want to see our daughter-in-law as soon as possible".Said Dad in a serious tone.

They all are very fun personalities, but once they start the topic of my marriage, they get serious as never before.

"I am saying this for the lasttime . I...DON'T.WANT.TO.GET.MARRIED".I said as calmly as possible.

After this I stood up and walked away.
I get seated in my Rolls Royce phantom and head to office.

After a while, i reached to Singhania Empire. As i entered to the gate, everyone got attention. All started to greet me one by one, and I just nodded my head.

I straightly went to my office and sat on my chair. Immediately, my assistant came and started informing me about today schedule.

After some hours of doing work, my phone rang, I saw the caller Id. It was maa, I picked it up and said "Hello".

On call," R-R-Reyansh beta, your grandfather.." maa said, in a very panicked tone her voice was cracking. I got worried hearing this."What happened to grandfather? Is everything alright?" I asked in a tensed voice.

"He got heartattack, He is taken to the hospital, you also come there ASAP".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT DO YOU THINK, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? TO KNOW READ THE NEXT CHAPTER.