ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34

Author's POV

"TAILSS!" Uday's team shouted. Meanwhile Vivek's team was sulking.

"Luck is on our side today" Kaira said to them.

" Don't worry, soon we'll stole your luck" Aadarsh replied to Kaira winking and she just rolled her eyes.

" Ok so Team Uday has won the toss, so tell us Uday what do you choose?" Yashvardhan asked Uday.

" Well Umpire, we would like to do batting first" Uday declared.

" Ok then call out your opening batsmen" Yashvardhan said.

" My opening batsmen will be Anahita and Kaira" Uday said and they both squealed in excitment.

" Chachu shuru mein hi aap inhein bhej rahe hain?" Avyaansh wishpered to Uday.

" Arre weak players shuru mein hi out hojayenge to phir hum ladke pitch par tikke honge" Uday said and Avyaansh nodded in understanding.

Anahita and Kaira came wearing their helmet, gloves and other essentials.
" Ok girls, All the best i know you both are my best players" Uday said to them and Avyaansh and Siddharth were controlling their smile.

Meanwhile, Vivek was instructing his team their positions." Reyaansh you go for balling" Vivek said to Reyaansh.

" Par Dad pehli ball pe out karonga to Anu rone shuru hojayegi" Reyaansh said to Vivek.

" Ok phir kuch runs banane dena" Vivek said and Reyaansh nodded.

Aadarsh was fielding behind the batsman. Anahita was ready for batting, and Kaira was the other batsman.

" Reyaansh bhai please let me make some runs" Anahita pleaded.

" Yeah Don't worry, we also don't want to handle your drama" Reyaansh said and everybody laughed.

Yashvardhan whistled to make everyone stop. Everyone got attentive and Reyaansh threw the ball, but Anahita couldn't hit much hard. So they were only able to make one run.

And now Kaira was the one batting.
" All the best" Aadarsh said to Kaira.

" As if you mean it" Kaira said rolling her eyes.

" I do" He said with sincerity in his eyes.

Reyaansh was ready to ball, other players were also ready. As Reyaansh threw the ball, Kaira slightly hit the ball and started to run.

But Vivek got the ball and threw it to Aadarsh and hit the wicket without realizing anything.

Kaira was declared as run out." I knew it, you didn't mean it. You are just a fake person Mr. Aadarsh" she said angrily referring to the ' All the best'.

She had tears in her eyes and Aadarsh was cursing himself for being the reason of them.

Avyaansh was consoling Kaira as she was sad. " Siddharth now you go next" Uday said and he nodded.

Siddharth went to the pitch. " Mr. Akdu play well and don't get out soon, ok?" Anahita said to him. He just nodded while smiling, because he was finding her very cute in that white outfit, she was looking like a little bunny, he thought.