ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16

Anahita's POV

I was talking to bhabhi, when Kaira called me. I went down the stage to talk to her, we were talking when someone interrupted us.

" Ahh Anahita, i wanted to talk to you" Siddharth said. " I'll talk to you later Anu" Kaira said and left after that.

I don't know what he has to talk now. He is such a rude and arrogant person, I don't know how a girl like Disha bhabhi who is so kind and sweetheart can be his sister.

He scolded me without any reason, no one has ever talk to me ever like that. I don't know why did i even felt atttracted towards him just because he his so good looking and has body like some model.

"I wanted to apologize to you, because of my early behavior. I was too rude, without any reason." He said.

" Oh please, I don't want your apology. First you scold me so much, i wasn't even at fault. I am telling you Mr. Siddharth you are a big one arrogant person. And what did you call me PAPA'S PRINCESS!? No one has said that to me, what do you think of yourself to call me that?" I said my anger was increasing as i keep on saying.

" Gosh how much can you talk girl! Leave it , it was my mistake to come and apologize to you. I was right about you. You are a silly and immature teenager" He said and again left just like that.

How dare to he again talk to me like that!? I badly want to kill someone now.

Disha's POV

Function was almost over now. I was standing with Preeti, waiting for Siddharth to come so we can leave.That's when Avyaansh approached us.

" Bhabhi i wanted to ask you something, May i?" He asked.
" Yeah yeah, sure" i said.

" Yeh aapki behen hamesha aise hi gusse mein rehti hain ya aaj kuch khaas hai" he asked, and Preeti glared at him.

Ohh so there is something cooking between them. " No no, yeh to bachpan se aisi hi hai" i said looking at Preeti.

" Oh acha bachpan ka problem hai abhi samjha" Avyaansh said and we both high fied each other while laughing.

" Yeh kya laga rakha hai tum dono ne, mein kab har wakt gusse mein rehti hoon?" She said in her usual angry tone.

" Ab kya ho phir tum?"
" Arre mein kaha hoon gusse mein"

Avyaansh's POV

God it is so fun to tease her. And also she looks so adorable when she gets angry.

" Haan haan tum bilkul bhi nahi ho gusse ho" i said controlling my smile.

" I don't want to talk to you" she said and left from there.
" What is going on Devar ji?" Bhabhi asked mischievously.

" Nothing bhabhi just normal teasing" i said don't want her to get any wrong idea.

" Ohh just teasing, ok ok" she said, doesn't seem like she believed me at all.

Reyaansh's POV

I was looking for Avyaansh, and there he was talking to Disha. They were laughing about something, Disha's cousin was also there between them.
She has mixed so well in my family.

I think i have chosen perfect girl for this thing. I just hope my family don't get much attach to her, or else it will be hard at the end.