ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19

Reyaansh's POV

I really don't know what is happening to me. This is for the first time, that I can't take my eyes away from someone. And that is none other than, my fiancé.

She is shining today. Her eyes are the most innocent thing i have seen in my life, and then she smiles with those doe eyes. Why the hell is it making my heart warm!?

Author's POV

Now it was the time for performances. Anahita and Kaira came on stage.

" Hello ladies and gentlemen, we all welcome you here, on our brother's sangeet" Anahita said and all clapped.

" Now you all be ready for the Singhania men to rise the temperature of the hall with their performance". Anahita added.

It was the performance of Singhania men on Desi boyz.

First Avyaansh and Aadarsh came, and dance. Then, Vivek and Uday did the same. At the end, four of them with Yashvardhan did the hook step with them.

( I hope i am able to describe you guys all the performances, like they are in my mind)

Everyone clapped for their amazing performance.

Now it was Kaira and Anahita's performance. They danced on Nagada sang dhol.

Aadarsh's thoughts:
She danced with a carefree wildness, her hair flying around like a golden halo, her smile radiant. Every movement was a expression of her unbridled joy, every step of her a declaration of happiness. My heart was dancing with the music along with her.

As they finished, loud of applause was heard.
After this, Kaira and Aadarsh danced on Dilli wali girlfriend.

Their performance was completely chaotic and cute, everyone loved their chemistry.

Then all of them, Avyaansh, Aadarsh, Anahita and kaira performed on chote chote bhaiyoon ke bade bhaiya.

After this elder couples danced on Ae meri zuhrajabeen. Their performance was very loving and cute.
Then at the end, whole Singhania family danced on Jamal kudu.

" Ab ladke walon ki performance khatam hui. Ab ladki walon ki taraf se aa rahi hain hamari pyaari and cutie Preeti di".

She came on stage. She was clearly nervous, but then she looked at Disha. Disha showed her thumbs up, then started her performance on O re piya.

Avyaansh's thoughts
As i stood there, frozen in awe, she danced with grace across the floor, that left me breathless. I couldn't help but be captivated by the way her hair swirled around like a golden whirl, and her movement was so effortless, so fluid, like she was floating in air. I was powerless to resist the pull of her charm.

As she finished her performance, everyone gave her a standing ovation, clearly everyone loved her performance the most.

" Yeh kya hua? Ladki walon mein se sirf aapne perform kiya, lekin hamare sab performances ko peeche chor diya" Anahita said on mike jokingly.
Preeti was just smiling shyly.

Siddharth's POV

After all the performances were done, everyone were chit chatting with each other.

That's when my eyes fell on Anahita. She was having hard time walking with those heels. She hissed with every step she took.

Then suddenly her foot bended. she was about to fell on the floor, but i got there and grab her.

"You are the most clumsy person i have ever seen" i said calmly while still holding her in my arms.

" Then why do you always save this clumsy girl everytime she is about to fall?" She is right, why do i always save her?

" Because i am a nice person" i said with fake innocence. She started to laugh, I am offended. I made her stood straight. That was when, she hissed.

" What happened?" I asked.
" I think my foot is sprained" she said in pain.
" I can help so, may i?" I asked her and she nodded.

I made her sit on the chair beside us. I sat down on one knee, and take her feet in my hand.

" What are you doing?" She asked in shocked.
" I am helping you?" i said.
" Will this hurt?" She asked in afraid tone.
" Not much" i said and took her foot.

She was making scared faces, looking funny. I was controlling my smile.
I fixed her foot by jerking it on left.

She opened her eyes, check her pain by turning her foot left and right. She smiled.

" It is not paining at all" she said like i did some magic.

" How did you do it?" She asked like a child. I smiled

" Magic" i said, leaving her with a confused expression.

Author's note
So tell me guys, which couple you like the most among Siddharth-Anahita, Avyaansh-Preeti and Aadarsh-Kaira?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE