ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21

Disha's POV

"So what do i have to do?" I asked being chilled.

" You'll call Reyaansh bhai and act like his fan girl" she said.

" It's not funny" i said terrifying.

"I know, and i am not joking" she said smiling proudly.

" No way in hell, i am doing this" i said in serious tone.

"Oh you will" she said in the same tone.

" But i don't have his number. How will i call him" i said feeling happy.
She also started to laugh, i got confused.

" I know, that's why i have his number" she said showing me her phone.

" Where did you get it?" I asked taking her phone.

" I got it from Anahita, i told her about our bet. In fact she is the one who suggested me this awesome dare" she said.

" Now come on girl. We don't have all night" she said and i so wanted to kill her.

While i was thinking about the ways to kill her. She dialed his number.

" Hello, who is this?" he asked in his sleepy tone. Preeti hinted me to talk.

" Hello" i said in a meek voice. Preeti hit her forehead with her hand and put the phone to mute.

" Idiot, don't talk in your usual voice. He'll know that it is you" she said and unmute the phone.

" Who are you talking miss?" He asked in a impatient tone.

" I am your big fan girl, handsome" i said in a cringe voice.

" Excuse me?" He said in a irritating tone.

" Yes handsome, you are really the most handsome man i have ever seen" i said again in the previous tone.

" Listen miss, i am going to get married in few days. So you better not call me again" he said and i blushed feeling butterflies, Preeti was giving me a teasing look.

" You leave that Disha and marry me" i said.

" See mis- one second, i didn't tell you that my fiancé is Disha" He said and i know i fucked up.

Shit!! I ended the call due to nervousness "Shit yaar! What if he'll know that it was me!?" I said hiding my face in pillow.

" Chill girl, don't stress much" she said and slept beside me.

I also tried to sleep but sleep was far away from my eyes. I just hope he doesn't get to know, that it's me.

_______________________

I

t was early morning, i was ready for my mehendi. Mehendi function was not a grand one, only our family members would be here.