ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

Author's POV

At Singh's house:

Siddharth was at his office, and Disha was watering the plants. That's when, Rajesh enters the house.

"Good Morning Dishu"Rajesh greeted her." I thought you again left us" Disha said neutrally.

"No beta, i couldn't repeat my mistake again. I had to go somewhere urgent". He said. Disha nodded.

"Dishu, i want to talk about something important". Rajesh said."What is it". Disha asked." First, come and sit here". Rajesh said and gestured towards the sofa.

They both sit there and Rajesh said" I think I don't have much time left, as you know that my debtors are behind me. They won't show any mercy on me, when they'll catch me". He said with sadness.

Disha tensed a bit, as no matter what he is still their father. Still she didn't say anything just kept on listen to him.

" I wanted a favor from you, you can consider this as my first and last favor from you". Disha got confused hearing this." What kind of favor?" She asked.

"I have looked a guy for you, he is a very good man. He will always keep you happy and his family will also love you alot" Disha got shock, as she was not at all expecting this. She didn't know what to say.

"You can make your decision after meeting him and his family. There is no hurry. It's just that i want to see you happy in your family. I never fulfilled my any responsibility as a father, now this is the last thing which i can do to fulfill my responsibility". He said in a guilty tone. Disha thought for minute.

Disha's POV

I don't know what to say. After what Sid said that day, i mentally prepared myself for this. But, i don't know what to say to dad. But, he is our father no matter what he did, he won't select a bad person for me as a life partner. But what about Siddharth, he will never agree to his choice. Maybe if i make him then he might agree.

"Ok, i am ready". I said and he smiled.
" I am sure you will never regret this decision". He said and kissed my forehead lovingly.

At night:

Siddharth came back from office, and was shocked to see dad sitting in the living. But he composed himself and didn't say anything.

While having dinner, Dad spoke" Siddharth there is something important i wanted to talk about"
"I am not interested" Sid said sternly.

"At least hear me out first". Sid sighed in frustration then said"What is it?"
" I have a proposal for Dishu" dad said and i looked down.
"And who said you will decide to whom Disha will marry?" " I am her father, I didn't do anything as a father but now at least i can decide her life partner, you can also meet them then decide whether you want her marry their. You are her brother, you have full right to make the decision, but at least meet the man". Dad said in convincing tone.

Siddharth thought for a moment.
"Fine, I'll meet him tomorrow".Sid said and Dad grin.

After that, Siddharth goes to his room and i went in mine.Dad sleeps in living room as we don't have extra room in our house.

I am very overwhelmed after all this happening around. Everything is going so fast, i don't know what to think.

So i called the only person i call when i am confused or need advice on anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

On the same night, at Singhania's house:

All the family member's are in the garden, All the males are playing basketball, while Yashvardhan is the refree. Meanwhile females are sitting on the bench Reema is doing oil massage of Anahita.

 Meanwhile females are sitting on the bench Reema is doing oil massage of Anahita

Aadarsh score a goal "Aadarsh!!" Vivek and Uday said in annoyance.
"Kya Aadarsh? Ab to maanlo umar hogayi hai aap dono ki. Hum jawano ko compete karna chordo ab" said Aadarsh mockingly.
(

What Aadarsh? Accept now that you both have become old. You can't compete us youngsters)

"Oye underestimate mat kar tu humein! Ruk abhi dekh main kaise goal karta hoon!" Uday said challenging tone.
(

Don't underestimate us! Wait and watch how'll goal now)

Next goal was done by Uday,"Dekha bete, Baap baap hota hai or beta, beta hota hai" Uday said with proudness.
(

You see, father is father and son is son)

Reyaansh took of his shirt as he was feeling hot.

"Bhai! Is shirt ke neeche kya khazana chupa rakha tha aapne" said Avyaansh in a funny way

( Bro! You have kept a treasure hidden under this shirt)

"Ew Avy! Don't behave like a gay in front of me" Reyaansh said in annoyance.

"Usse chor, mujhe to tera darr hai Reyaansh. Jaise tu shaadi karne ke liye mana karta rehta hai mujhe tu tera lagta hai". Uday said in fun.
(Leave him, i am doubting you Reyaansh. How you keep on rejecting the idea of marriage)

"Kya chachu aap bhi" Reyaansh said.
and everyone laughed." Haan bhai kahi, bahu ki jagha damaad na le aaye yeh" Vivek joked and all of them laughed.
( What chachu, you also)
( Yes bro, he'll bring son-in-law instead daughter-in-law for us)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~