ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

Author's POV

It was the vidaai time. Disha along with her family was going towards the exit. All of them were crying except Siddharth, he was trying hard to be strong. But when Disha looked at him teary eyes he couldn't control it and hugged her, tears coming out of his eyes.

Preeti and Shweta were also crying. They hugged Disha, one by one. Reema came and hugged Shweta. Meanwhile Kaira and Anahita went to console Preeti and Avyaansh Aadarsh went to Siddharth.

" Arre aap sab please mat roiye. Hum bhabhi ka bohut khayaal rakhenge" Anahita said consoling them all.

" Ji aap log jab chaahe aana bhabhi se milne or hum bhi aate rahenge aapke yaha" Avyaansh said as he couldn't bear Preeti crying.

They all nodded and Reyaansh Disha sat on the back side of the car. Others sit on the other cars and headed towards the Singhania mansion.

Reyaansh's POV

I am a married man now. Disha is sitting beside me crying slightly. I don't want her to cry, her eyes looks good when they are shining wit happiness and those dimples of her when she smiles, do something different inside my heart.

I passed her my handkerchief. She looked at me with those teary eyes then took the handkerchief from my hand.

After some time, we reached towards our home. I got out of the car and went to her side to open her door. I opened her side of the door and passed her my hand to help her.

She took my hand hesitantly. As our hands touched with each other, my heart started to beat faster. I have never felt this before. Maybe she is the first woman apart from my mother and sister who has held my hand that's why.

We reached to the gate. Maa was standing with aarti to welcome Disha. Disha did all the traditions of a newly wed.

" Now it's the time of finding the ring from a bowl of milk" Anu said. Alright let's get over with this.

Me and Disha seated opposite each other. A bowl of milk was kept in the between us. Chachi threw the ring in the bowl.

" Whoever finds the ring, will be the winner, and the winner will have a upper hand in the marriage for the rest of their lives and there will only be a one round" Chachi said.

" Yes and in Singhanias never a man wins this game" Chachu said.

I also don't have interest in winning this childish game. And it's not like man will lose their manliness if their wives have a upper hand in marriage life.

The game started, we both put our hands in the bowl. I was roaming my hand only in one place. After few seconds Disha found the ring and showed it to everyone with a smile.

Everyone clapped for her. " It is going to be fun to see bhai obeying their wife's order" Avyaansh said and i glared at him.

Papa and chachu came towards me.
" Shabash beta, today you proved that you are a real Singhania man" Papa said it to me and they hugged me.

" Alright now, Anahita take Disha to her room" Maa said and Anahita took Disha to my room.

It's fine, I'll talk to her about the important things.

Disha's POV

Anahita had shown me Reyaansh's room. It is a very big room i must say this. Right now i am sitting in the middle of his bed.

I don't wanna think anything bad. I am not ready for doing anything. I now he is a good man, i mean his family is good so he will also be good. He won't force me for anything.

The sound of opening door was heard and my heart beat started to become faster. He came near the bed.

" Disha i want to talk to you" he said and I looked up to him.

" See you know in what circumstances we got married, right?" He said i was confused, what circumstances he was talking about? Maybe our arrange marriage, Yeah what else it could be.
I nodded.

" Alright, so we'll have to work this marriage. For our families and for us also. So we'll do this as friends, ok?"
He completed and i understand that he wants to start our relationship as a friend first. Yeah this will be great, at first we'll be friends then more than that. I nodded agreeing to become friends.

" Words Disha, i prefer words" he said and i realized that i haven't spoken a snigle word since our conversation started.

" Y-yes" i said.

" So friends?" He said forwarding his big hand to me.

I shook my hands with him. My hand looks so small in his giant one.

" Your hand is so small" he said noticing the same thing.

" Yeah they are like this since childhood" i said smiling. He nodded.

" You go and change from this heavy dress" he said and i noticed that it is actually a heavy dress. I'll go and change this dress fast.

I went to the closet that Anahita showed me earlier. I changed the dress, removed my makeup.
I wore a simple comfortable kurti and went outside.

Reyaansh was sitting on the sofa.
" You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on this sofa". He said.

" No no how will you fit on this sofa? You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the sofa" i said.

" Oh no no wait let me show you" he said and stood up from the sofa. He pulled something under the sofa and that sofa turned into a bed.

" I had this sofa bed in my room" he said and i nodded.

" But still you don't need to change your sleeping place because of me. I can sleep on this sofa bed" i said.

" Are you sure?" He asked

" Yes i am sure" i said

" Ok then good night" he wished me.

" Good night" i wished him back and went to sofa bed to sleep.

__________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE