ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

Disha's POV

I was sitting idle at home. Siddharth had gone to meet my suppose to- be husband but, God knows what happened there. I am having mix kind of feeling. Dad told me the name of that guy ' Reyaansh Singhania. I did some research about him and get alot of information, like the Singhanias are a very big name in the business world and Reyaansh is the most eligible bachelor of the country.

He has a very sharp features, but one thing that i find the most attractive in his face are his eye, those green eyes held so intensity that it can't be expressed in words.

I was in my trance when Siddharth entered and he was looking happy. He saw me with slight smile and sat beside me.

" Dishu, i met that guy and i can't believe that he was chosen our dad. I am sure, you will be happy there but still i want to get your consent". He said and i thought for a moment.

"Sid, if you have liked him so much then he must he good. You will surely choose best for me. So, if you liked him so much then i also liked him.
I said truly.

"His family is coming tomorrow to see you. So, be prepared for that. Ok?" He informed. "I am going to call maasi and inform her about that. After all, she supported us like a mother. She should be with us on your special day." Sid added. I nodded.

I went to my room. Oh God! I am damn nervous about tomorrow. I don't even know how they would be? They are such big family, what should i wear?? God i am getting too confused, i just wish I'll get some sleep tonight.

Author's POV

The whole Singhania family is sitting in the living room as Reyaansh has asked them to, because he want to tell them something important.

"Reyaansh what was that important, that you had to call this family meeting for you". Vivek asked.

" Ok so... Um" Reyaansh was hesitating. " Bhai bol bhi, suspense bada diya hai itna" Uday said being curious.

"Come on bhai, say it fast i have to do my assignment" Anahita said.
"Ihavefindmyselfabride" Reyaansh said, too fast to understand.

"Ayein?" Avyaansh said didn't understanding a bit like everyone else.

" I have find myself a bride" he said it finally. He looked at every one.
There reaction was worth watching, everyone's jaw drop.

" I think i have heard it wrong. Can you say it again beta?" Reema said couldn't believeing her ears.

" I am going to marry and i have found a girl". He said it again.
" Whattt!??" All of them said.
" I am not repeating myself again".

" Ohh bhaii!! Finally ab mein pehnongi Manish Malhotra ka lehenga!!" Anahaita said in excited.
(

Oh broo! Finally now I'll wear Manish Malhotra's lehenga)

" Bhai mein to excited hoon ke ab hamare ghar ka ek or member badh jayega" Avyaansh said. " Haan bhai mein bhi" Aadarsh added.
(

I am excited that, now a new member will add in our family)

" Haan ab hamare ghar ki pehli badi bahu aayegi" Uday said.
(Yes, our first elder daughter-in-law will come)

" Bahu nahi beti hogi wo hamari" Vivek said.
( Not daughter-in-law she'll be our daughter)

" Pehle bata to hai kon?" Reema asked
(First tell who she is?)

"Kal aap rishta lekar jaoge uske ghar, address bhejonga mein aapko. Naam uska Disha hai, or details bhej donga mein aapko" Reyaansh Said.
(

Tomorrow you guys will go to home, I'll send the address. Her name is Disha)

" Ohoo Disha Singhania, sun ne mein hi kitna acha lag raha hai" Sheetal said.
All the family members were very happy and in joy.
(

It sounds so good)

Yashvardhan goes towards Reyaansh.
"I don't know, how you choose the bride in two days. But i want you to know that, she will be your wife and i expect you to treat her like that". Yashvardhan warned as he had doubt that how he find a girl so fast.

" Don't worry dada ji, i completed my task for what you ask for"Reyaansh said.

" That's what i am saying, this is marriage not some deal so cherish it from heart" Yash said. Reyaansh just nodded and went to his room.

Reyaansh's POV

I don't know, what i am doing is right or not. But seeing my family happy, made me satisfied. But what about that girl, i hope i am not doing anything wrong with her. But she knows about this, right? So if she had any objection she would have cancel this alliance. Then why would she agree to marry some stranger for six months? I don't care, this all will be just for six months, till then she will be completely my responsibility. I'll take care of her all necessities and luxuries. If she is doing this for money and fame, she'll get it all. As long as my family is happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~