ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 37

Avyaansh's POV

Right now I can't explain my feelings, i never thought that my wish would get complete this early. My angel she will be wife. God! Now i am sure that i am your favorite child.

Tomorrow we'll go to her home to talk about our wedding, I can't sleep because of the excitment!

Author's POV

In Preeti's house:

Shweta is calling her elder brother to talk about Preeti's wedding. Mr. Ashok Kumar. He lives in abroad and he was not involved in Disha's wedding, because Disha's mother and Father eloped.

That's why no one except Shweta supported her but their elder brother is very respectable in the family, everyone ask him before doing anything and no one denies his decision.

She called him, feeling nervous about his decision. He picked up " Hello Shweta, how are you?" He asked.

" I am fine bhaiya, how are you and everyone?" She said.

" Everyone are fine, you say what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

" That bhaiya you know our Disha got married in a very nice family and her younger brother-in-law, they want him to marry our Preeti" Shweta said in a tensed tone.

" No" he said sternly.

" B-but why bhaiya!? They are very good, Preeti will be very happy there"

" I had promised my friend that I'll marry my niece to his son, and also i don't want to cousin sisters in a same family, there will be jealousy and conflicts between them" he said and Shweta was just listening.

" We'll talk about Preeti's marriage when I'll came to India" He said and hang up.

Shweta was disappointed, but she had no other choice. His brother trusted her, after her divorce he was a big support. She couldn't go against his words.

" They will come tomorrow, I'll have to tell them that this wedding can't happen" She said to herself.

Next Morning, Singhanias woke up and Avyaansh had woken up before everyone else, in fact he didn't sleep last night in excitment.

Everyone had their breakfast, then went to get ready in their rooms.
Disha was in her room, deciding what to wear.

She had tensed expressions on her face, which Reyaansh noticed.
" What happened?" He asked.

She turned and look at him," I don't know, what should i wear? Saree or Anarkali frock?" She said and Reyaansh smiled.

" You are getting tensed on just this small matter" he said.

" This is not a small matter, leave it you won't understand" She said.

" Wear a Saree, it suits you" He said and went to the washroom.

Disha blushed on this, then started selecting a Saree for herself, after some moments she chose a simple yet elegant lavender tissue saree.

She went in the closet to wear it, after struggling for some minutes she wore the Saree looking ravishing.

Reyaansh exited the washroom wearing his cream color shirt, pairing it with caramel pants. He turned to go to the closet for his accessories.