ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 52

Avyaansh's POV

I don't want wish for anything from my life, because my life is more than perfect right now. Preeti was the missing part of my life, now life feels complete.

After that night when we shared our first kiss, our relationship is going better than before. I kiss her, whenever i feel like, while is most of the time, but we haven't done anything more than that.

Today in the office, bhai told me that i have to go to Delhi for some urgent work for a week. I thought how am i going to live without Preeti for a week!? Reyaansh bhai noticed my sadness, so bhai gave me permission to take her.

Now i am going to tell her about that, but a little teasing won't hurt right?

I entered inside our room, there she was lying on the bed, reading a book. As she saw me, she closed the book and hugged me.

" Why are you late today? I was waiting for you" she said after breaking the hug.

" Yeah, got a new project so we have to work hard to get it" i said with a serious face, and sat on the sofa.

" Don't get tense, i am sure you'll get the deal" she said assuring me, and sat beside me.

" And for that, i have to go to Delhi for a week" i said, and her face fell.

"I-its ok, work is important, i understand" she said stuttering, sadness dripping from her voice. Oh my Angel, i know work is important, but not more than you my love!

" Yes, so for a week, i won't call you or text you" i said getting up.

" What!? Why can't you do that, you can take a lil time for that!" She said almost yelling.

"No I'll be busy for 24/7" i said cupping her face.

" Ok i won't force you for anything, work comes first" She said masking her sadness. She really has a big heart, she'll get hurt but still not saying a word.

" Baby i agree work comes first, but you my wife is special from anyone in my life, so how will i survive for a week without her?" I said still cupping her face.

" So you were lying all this time" she said keeping her hand on her waist.

" No biwi just a small teasing with my sweet wife" i said and she glared at me.

" Ok ok i am sorry, so you start our packing. We are leaving for delhi in evening" i said and she nodded with a smile, and left to pack our bags.

Siddharth's POV

I woke up with my head aching badly. I looked up to see Anahita getting ready after a freshly shower.

Wait why don't i remember anything from last night? I was trying to remember last night's events, when the pain striked again, making me wince.

" Here take this painkillers" Anahita gave me painkillers, and i took it after muttering a Thank you.

" Anahita what happened last night?" I asked, her face fell hearing me.

" You don't remember anything from last night?" She asked.

" No i remember you talking to a guy, than i felt je- i mean i drink. After that I don't remember" i said cutting the part of me getting jealous.