ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

Reyaansh's POV

It was the other day, and I was sitting in my office doing my work. When the door knocked 'come in' i said or whoever there is at the door.

There enters my assistant "Sir there is someone here to meet you"
"Who is it"
"Some Siddharth Singh ,"he said.
I became attentive hearing the name.
"Send him in" i said to my assistant.
After some time again the door of my office knocked. I again said 'come in' in a low voice.

Siddharth Singh entered, he looked at me with judgemental eyes. I am not surprised by this at all. As I know why he is here.

" So you are The great Reyaansh Singhania, whom my father selected to marry my sister". He said in a kinda strict manner.

"Well, yes I am the one whom your father selected for your sister". I said casually and gestured him to sit on the opposite chair.

"I don't know, if you know about our relationship with our father or not, but still i want to tell you" he said and i just listened without any interference.

"We don't have a normal relationship with our father, he abondoned us a very long time ago, I don't know why suddenly he felt to be a father to us. But i didn't want to judge you just because of that. So here i came to meet you" He said.

"I can understand your dilemma, you must be thinking that if your father abondoned you both, then the guy selected by your father would also be like that. But i can assure you that i will never do this any girl. And if that girl is my wife, then i would support her in all ups and down. So leaving her is never an option" I said truthfully. Siddharth's lips curved in a slight smile.

" And i am a man with a big happy family, who is my whole world. And only expectation i have from my wife is that, she will take care of them and respect them". I added.

" Well, i see my father has chosen a good man for my sister. And i approve you". He said with a smile.

"Thanks kiddo, you are also a strong man. What you did for your sister in such a young age is a big thing". I said appreciating him.

"Thank yo- wait a second, I.am.not.a.kid." He said realizing that i called him a kid. I smiled at his behavior.

"But you are a kid to me. You are exact age of my younger brother. I said smiling.
"Still don't call me that"
"Ok fine, I'll not. Would you like to have something?" I asked.
" No i have to go to the office". He said.

" Ok, so i can send my family to your house for the proposal right?" I confirmed.

"Yes, you can send them tomorrow". He said and head to the door. Not before saying a good bye.

Ok you all must be thinking, when did all this happened. And how i found myself a bride just in a day. It was like God listened to my heart, and did this miracle in just a day.

Flashback:

It was the next day, the night before that my grandfather had put that condition.

My mind was a complete mess, i couldn't think of where to get a wife for myself. I was sitting in my office, and only thinking about that.

When my assistant came knocking the door."Sir, there is a man outside the office. He is saying he want to meet you. I said that you are busy but still he is not ready to listen". He said.

Now who the hell is this. I am already having this mess with me, now what this man wants. Calm down Reyaansh.

"Send him" i said to my assistant.
After some moments, door knocked and a elder man came in. Not much elder, almost same age as Uday chachu.

"What do you want" i said coming straight to the point. " I want a loan from you" i see, he is a straight forward man.

" And why do you think, i would give any stranger a loan" i asked." See, i am in urgent need of money. I also don't have anything to give to you. I have lots of debts on me. So in exchange you can make me your slave for my whole life" he seemed desperate for money.

"You wait outside, I'll call you" i said to him and he goes. I called my assistant and told him to make him sit outside and give me his every detail in fifteen minutes.

After almost twenty minutes, he came and handed me a file and left. I open that file, there was whole life details.

Ok Mr. Rajesh Singh, let's see if you are really that desperate for money. I thought, he would have been in debts because of gambling or something.
But he lost his wife and because of that he was in trauma for long time. And after that all the investment done by others in his business went in vain.
So he got many liabilities on his head.

There one thing caught my eye. He has two children. A son and a daughter. There something clicked in my mind. And i call Mr. Rajesh.

He came and i told him to sit on the opposite chair." So Mr. Singh you need money very desperately?".
"Yes Mr. Singhania"
"And you can do anything for money?"
"Yes,. anything"
"Ok then, i want to marry your daughter in just two weeks" his jaw dropped."Mr.Singhania what are you saying?"

"I am serious Mr. Singh. I want to get married because my grandfather won't give me the Singhania's business, if I won't marry. So I'll marry your daughter, then divorce her after six months".

Rajesh's POV

I couldn't process what Reyaansh said. If Disha will get married to him, then he'll give me all the money I need to settle my debts. But the divorce thing wasn't settling with me.

But who sane man won't be in love with a girl like my daughter. I think i should agree to this deal.
" Ok Mr. Singhania. I accept this deal".

" Ok but make sure to tell your daughter about this deal. I don't want to break her hopes".

" Fine, but Siddharth will not be aware of this because, he'll not let this happen". I said.

" I am concern about your daughter as she is going to be bound with me"he said. After discussing more other topics i left from there.

I think i shouldn't tell Disha about this deal thing. Because she won't agree, so I'll have to emotional blackmail her to make her agree. And I'll try to do that with Siddharth also, but what if he doesn't agree? Then Disha will make him understand. But first of all, i have to go to talk with Disha.

Flashback ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note
So this was all for today, if you guys have any question or confusion, do ask me in the comments and don't forget to vote.