ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26

Disha's POV

I woke up exactly at 8 AM according to my routine. I saw on the bed to find it empty. Don't know where he went so Early.

I went to the wardrobe, where my suitcase was kept. I took a saree for the day and went to washroom to get ready.

I wore my saree and accessories. I was ready now but Reyaansh wasn't in the room till now. Should i go or wait for him?

 Should i go or wait for him?

Disha's outfit

I decided to go as it was already late and i have make my first rasoi also.
I was roaming on the floor.

When one of the room's door was open. I peeked inside and saw that it was a indoor gym and the other thing i saw has got my breath hitched.

There was Reyaansh doing pull ups. His well built back was facing me.

I don't why i was continuously looking at him? But i didn't want to turn my eyes off from the view

I don't why i was continuously looking at him? But i didn't want to turn my eyes off from the view. He was doing the exercise so smoothly like it was the easiest thing for him.

I didn't realized while gawking at him when my hand went towards the door and it slided a little and made a door cracking voice.

I got scared and ran away before he could catch me looking at him secretly.

I went downstairs and there were Vivek papa and Uday chachu fighting over remote control?

I got there and touch their feet to take blessings, they stopped their fight and blessed me.

" Arre beta jeeti raho, or dekho tum hamari bahu nahi beti or hamare yaha betiyaan per nahi chhuti" Vivek papa said and i smiled.

" Or waise bhi konsa hum koi budhe hain jo hamare per chhuye jayein" Uday chachu said jokingly.

" Ji chachu baat to sahi hai, koi nahi keh sakta ke aap ek 23 saal ke ladke ke papa ho" i said playing along with him and he high fied with me.

While we were joking, Vivek Papa took the remote and he began the news channel.

"Vivek bhaai! Yeh cheating hai" Uday chachu said whining like a child.

" Acha chalo, Disha se poochte hain kya chalayein TV pe news channel ya bigg boss. Ok?" Vivek papa said and Uday chachu agreed.

They both were looking at me, with hopeful eyes. I don't know what to do. I was confused so i thought to take any other random channel's name. So that none of them would feel hurt.

" Waise is wakt Baba Ram Dev ka yoga asana chal raha hoga, wo bohut achi health tips dete hain. Aap ko bhi wo dekhna chahiye" i said and don't know from where a voice came.

"YES YES!! Wah Disha beta dil khush kar diya tumne aaj to. Shabash bete." Dada ji said coming from behind and patted my head. He was looking at Papa and chachu with teasing eyes and i was confused.

" Disha mein roz inko kehta hoon ke choro yeh news or bigg boss apni sehat pe dhyaan rakho, Baba ram dev ke aasan dekho. Aaj tumne inko bola hai ab to zaroor dekhenge" Dada ji was saying happily and i was smiling looking at this beautiful family.

" Disha tum choro inhe chalo mere sath inka to yeh roz ka hai" Sheetal chachi said entering the living room.

She took me to the kitchen, there was Maa also. I touch both of their feet and they blessed me.

" To beta aaj tumhari pehli rasoi hai kya banaongi?" Maa asked me.

" Maa should i make gajar ka halwa?" I asked.

" Yes beta, everyone loves it" She replied and i nodded.

" Ok Disha, I'll take out every essential think to make gajar ka halwa so that you don't have to find them" Maa said and after keeping all the things in front she and chachi left the kitchen.

I started to make halwa when Anahita entered" Good Morning bhabhi" she wished me excitedly.

"Good Morning Anu", i wished her back.

" Bhabhi what are you making for your first rasoi?" She asked.

" Gajar ka halwa" i replied.

" Oh wow bhabhi, that's my favorite" she said and i smiled at her.

" Bhabhi aapka dosra jhumka kaha hai?" She said.

I frowned and touched my both ears to realize my left ear's jhumka was not there.

" I don't know, i remember clearly wearing them in both ears. Must have fallen somewhere" i said.

" Don't worry bhabhi, we'll find them" she said and i nodded. I hope they'll be found, those were my favorite pair of jhumkas.

_________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE