ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

Reyaansh's POV

I woke up hearing the alarm clock, which was showing 8AM right now. The first thing that I do is go straight to the gym.

After doing gym for almost an hour, i go to my room and freshed up. I wore my formal attire and went downstairs.

As I was descending down the stairs, I heard a regular scream. Which is not anything new in this house, that my little sister running behind my little brother. Don't know what the reason is today.

I stood between Darsh(Aadarsh) and Anu(Anahita) "So, what is the reason today?" I asked shaking my head in annoyance.

"Bhai! You know what Darsh bhai did??"She said whining like a child. I looked at Darsh who was smiling nervously. I nod in negative.

"Bhai you know she overreacts on every single thing. You don't listen to her" Darsh said in his defense.
"Oh helloo! What to do you mean by that". She said offensively.
" I am saying that you are a big drama queen"."How dare you!!?"
"STOP BOTH OF YOU!" I said as my last string of patience broke.

They both immediately stood straight looking down."Anu, will you tell me what even happened?" I asked trying to calm myself.

"Bhai, he secretly took my phone and messaged my best friend asking her. What do you think about Aadarsh bhai"?. She said imitating Darsh.

"What the hell harsh?Why would you do that?" I said in anger. As i was scolding Darsh, Avyansh came from behind and smack Darsh's head.

"Ab kya kar diya tune"? Avy asked in his usual jolly tone. Darsh wishpered everything in his ear. They both were trying to control their laugh at first, then burst out laughing hard.
(What have you done now?)

Reyansh glared at both of them."Hogaya tum logo ka?" I said in annoyance.
(Are you guys done?)

I was going to scold them, but we heard maa shouted from the kitchen."Come on kids, breakfast is served".

"Coming!".We all shouted together and headed towards dining hall.

Author's POV

As they entered inside dining, they heard Uday "Vivek bhai, give me the remote. I want to watch bigg boss.
"Nahi chote, it's time for news. I want to see what's the headlines of today"Vivek replied.

"Vivek bhai, you can read it on newspaper also. But bigg boss won't wait. And if you won't give me the remote right now, I'll complain to bhabhi".

"If you'll complain to your bhabhi than, I'll compalin to my bhabhi.
They both were fighting for the remote, when someone snatched the remote from their hands.

"Dad!" They both said in unison.
"Haan, tum dono ka baap. Now, both of you take a side, I have to watch Baba ram dev's yoga aasan".
Three of them were fighting for the remote, when younger daughter-in-law enters, and shut the television.
(Yes, father of you both)

They all look towards her in confusion."Apni umar ka to lehaaz karo aap sab. Koi nahi kahega ke aap log bache ho ya budhe".Sheetal said in her funny way.
(At least think about your age you all. No one will guess that you guys are kids or oldies)

"Hum budhe nahi hai!" They all said in unison being offensive.
"Yes yes, you all are not old. I am old. Now come for breakfast"Sheetal said.
(We are not oldies!)

While the youngsters, who were watching all this. They started singing
Abhi to main jawan hoon🎵excluding Reyansh.

They all settled on the dining table.