ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 46

Anahita's POV

Today i couldn't focus on the lecture at all. I was just thinking about how the life changes, like it takes a minute to change everything in life.

My best friend is now my sister-in-law. I know i should be happy, it's just the situation they got married into. I just wish that in future, they find their happiness in each other.

Right now, i am heading to home after college. I have sent the driver to his home, as he told me that his wife is pregnant. So i told him not to pick me up, as family comes first. So now I'll have to go by myself.

I was walking looking for any taxi or public transport but can't find anyone.
I was walking all alone, many cars were passing by me.

Then suddenly a van stopped in front of me, some guys in mask came out of the van and forcefully put me inside the van. I was trying to scream for help but they tied a cloth tightly around my mouth, suppressing my screams.

" Don't you dare touch her now" i heard a man's voice from passenger seat. I recognize this voice. How dare he do this!?

It was Aakash Ahuja, my senior. I was looking at him in shocked. " Surprised?" He said with a disgusting smirk.

" I have been trying to approach you for a year, but you never paid any attention to me, while girls drool over me. And luckily today we got you alone, now it will be just you and me" he said.

Yes, he is my senior who is nothing but a psychopath. He fucks a new girl every week, then claims to love me.
But i never thought that he would do something like that.

I haven't told my family about this, because i didn't bother me, but now that he has taken this step, i regret not telling my family. Of course Kaira knows about this.

God please send a savior for me!

Siddharth's POV

I was heading back to the office from an important meeting. Then I'll go to home in the evening, cook, eat, sleep and repeat. This was my routine, i know i am boring person.

But there is nothing colorful in my black and white life, it's just like that colorless. Disha tells me to marry, but i don't want to make anyone's life like me, boring and colorless.

I am happy being lonely, i am habituate of that life now. Just like that, i was thinking about my life. When i found something strange happening in the van, driving in front of me.

I was looking at it with complete focus and saw a girl struggling, who is tied up by those men. Without thinking anything else, first i dialed to the police and explaining everything to them.

Then i overtook the van and stopped right in front of them, making them stop. Then i came out of the car and headed towards the van, i opened the passenger seat and started punching that guy.

After him, the other men also came out to beat me. But little did they know me. I was beating them and with also being defensive.

After some time, police arrived and took each of them. Then i went to the van and saw Anahita. Shit they were taking her, now i want to go and beat each of them again.

I forwarded my hand to her, but then saw that her hands are tied up. I got inside the van and sat next to her. First i opened the cloth tied around her mouth. Then the rope around her arms, which had left the marks on her arms and hands.

I knew she was sensitive, of course she was a small girl, who looked like a fragile doll, it must have hurt her.
We both got of the van, i told the police that i know her and will drop her to her house.

We both were seating in the car, her hands were still shaking. I don't know how to console anyone, so i just put my hand on her.

" It's fine, you are safe now" i said softly. She didn't say anything after that and we soon reached her home.

As we entered, everyone looked at us with confusion. " Siddharth beta, you both are together? Is everything alright?" Her father asked.

" Yes bhai, what happened and Anu why are you looking so scared?" Disha asked. Then i explained everything to them.

" I will kill that bastard" Reyaansh said in anger.

" Bhai i think he doesn't love his life" Avyaansh said in the same anger. Can't blame them, if anybody even lay their hands on my sister, I'll strangle them to death.

" We can't take law in our hands" said their father.

" So what Dad? You want us to keep quiet!?" Said Reyaansh.

" No we'll deal with this lawfully" Vivek Uncle said and Avyaansh rolled his eyes.

" It won't do anything, his father is a big politician. Police won't do anything" Anahita said and everyone looked at her in confusion. Then she and Kaira explained everything to us. How he is a psychopath.

" ANU WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US ABOUT HIM?"Reyaansh said now bursting in anger.

" I-i am sorry bhai, i never thought he would do something like this" Anahita said crying.

" He is a complete psycho, he won't leave Anu unless he get her" said Kaira.

" If he has a death wish, only then he could think about our sister" said Aadarsh.

" But he would leave her, if she was married" Said Preeti and everyone looked at her.

" Yes, then he wouldn't want anybody else's wife" Kaira said.

" Ok so listen to me everyone, Siddharth had saved our Anahita, and we all know how good and responsible he is" Reema Aunty said, why am i being included?

" We can't find anyone better than Siddharth for Anahita" Reyaansh said looking at me. What the hell are they saying?

Reyaansh then came to me and stood infront of me " Siddharth will you marry my sister?" He said making both of our eyes widen.

" Yes bhai, i know you need a companion whether you accept it or not" said Disha and only for her smile i said yes.

" Okay, I'll marry Anahita" i said.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I hope you guys liked this twist.

Don't forget to vote