Chapter 3

I watched as Naruto and Sasuke stared at my dad with a sort of dumb found look because a jonin fell for that dumb child's play trick.  I bowed my head a bit and shook it.

"Well hello young ones, I'm Kakashi Hatake, your new teacher" He said with that same childish look in his eyes that makes me smile.

Naruto and Sasuke looked from him to me and I put the same goofy smile on my face that my dad had on his.

"Hatake?" They both said at the same time looking between us noticing for the first time the similarities we shared.

"Hitomi Hatake and Kakashi Hatake" Sasuke said looking between us.

"Father and Daughter? Oh boy we know who his favorite is gonna be" Naruto said rolling his eyes sending me a glare even though I have been nothing but nice to him. 

"Naruto now, I'm not gonna have any favorites.  I personally didn't wanna be the teacher to my own daughter but the Hokage believed I was best for her development seeing I know her best and she was the best in your class at only 10.  I've been doing a fine job teaching her."  He said ruffling my hair and smiling at the other two. 

Naruto then gave me a side glance and looked at me and gave me his signature goofy grin and bowed his head.

"I apologize Hitomi." He said looking up at me.

"Alright you guys, I need you three to meet me down by the river tomorrow and don't eat breakfast"  My father says as he heads for the door.

"Yes Kakashi Sensei" The three of us say in unison.

"Hitomi I have some work to do so you know what to do tonight"  He said as he left the room.

After that Sasuke and Naruto had left the building going different ways rather then doing team bonding I didn't know what to do.  I started to walk while I was reading my book like my father often does around the village.  I have good senses so I can avoid people without looking.  After a couple moments of walking I felt the presents of  someone standing in my way so I moved to avoid them but they just stepped in front of me again.  I looked up from my book and saw two strange looking people who I recognized from my fathers stories.

"You're Kakashi Hatake's daughter aren't you?" The older one said as I looked up from my book.

"Yes sir.  You're Guy right, my father's rival who is currently losing to him?" I said giving him a small smirk sending looks of horror and confusion mixed on both their faces pulling a little giggle out of me.

I made my way around them with a small wave and instantly ran into who I recognized as last years star rookie.  Neji Hyuga.

"My apologize" I said bowing my head a little

"Hitomi Hatake, This is this years star rookie, she's so young" He half glared at me but looked half interested.

I made a goofy smile and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm nowhere as good as you tho, Neji" I smiled looking up at him "Last years star rookie could easily kick my ass in a heart beat" 

I've always admired Neji's way of fighting with the Hyuga's special gentle fist tactics.  I've been studying it a lot recently and I've felt like it is possible for me to do it but I don't have the special kekkei genkai that the Hyuga clan possesses.

Neji sat there and studied me for a bit and I saw his concentration on my  body knowing he was studying my chakra and then focused in on my eyes.

"You said she was Kakashi Hatake's daughter?" Neji finally spoke turning his attention onto his teacher.

"Yes I did" Guy had said looking back at Neji and then back to me.

"Who is her birth mother?" He spoke moving his gaze back to me.

"Unknown and Kakashi refuses to speak of her" Guy replied making my body tense at the talk of my mom.

I bowed my head away from Neji's gaze before quickly walking off.  The faster I walked I could still feel his eyes boring into my back until I turned around the corner.  Talk about my mother makes me uncomfortable.  All my father ever told me is she gave me something special and that after she gave birth to me she left me at his door step with a note as she ran away from the leaf village forever.  I shake my head and push the feelings away as I walk down the path to my favorite training spot.  

After a few hours of practicing I felt pretty tired so I decided it was time to go get some food because I didn't wanna waste all my chakra.  I've always felt weird sometimes because I can always sense anything around me no matter where it is and even if its behind me but maybe that's just cause I got good ninja sense? Maybe it is my sharingan eye that I'm gonna develop with my father sooner or later.  It's honestly confusing. 

After eating I decided to get to sleep so I had plenty of energy for tomorrow's first training session.