Chapter 21

Lee went after the guy who has broken free from my jutsu. Lee looked like he had the advantage until I saw him collapse.

"See here is where you don't stand a chance. I can emit sound frequencies that can effect your feelings and health. It can hurt you by going to your sensors in your brain" he said as Lee attacked him again but ended up falling to the ground knocked out "it is also very destructive"

He turned to his teammates and destroyed the roots holding them back. My eyes widened and I took a step back. Shit! What do I do?

My back was against my wall protecting Sasuke and Naruto.

"Stop!" Neji and his girl teammate yelled suddenly in front of me.

The sound ninja stopped but all of the sudden Neji's eyes were focused behind us at my wall

"What the hell?" He muttered and that is when I felt it, The strange energy that felt somewhat dark emitting from the wall behind me.

"Hitomi move!" Neji yelled snapping me out of my paralyzed state.

Just as I jumped out of the way Sasuke smashed through my wall but something was defiantly off. He has black marks covering his body. Suddenly he dashed off towards the one guy who just got out of my trap and grabs him by his arms and pulls on them behind his back in a very painful way.

"Sasuke!" I yelled scared cause the power leaking out of him was unreal.

Neji was yelling at his girl teammate, who's name was Tenten that I picked up, to grab Lee and get to safety. Neji came to me and I hid my eyes behind my hands as Sasuke snapped the guys arms.

"Sasuke stop!" I screamed again looking up. "You're scaring me!"

Sasuke looked at me then screamed in pain as I watched the marks retract back towards the curse mark on his neck. He collapsed by the sound ninja had already retreated.

"Hitomi.. Are you okay!" Neji asked me as I sat down shaking.

"Just a little shaken" I mumble shaking my head.

After a minute I saw Sasuke getting back up.

"Well I need to go. I believe in you Hitomi" Neji said quickly before dashing off.

Sasuke slowly came over to me noticing the horror in my eyes. He slowly sat down in front of me a sad look in his eyes.

"Hitomi..." He started hesitantly "what happened?"

Taking a shaky breath I started to retell what had just occurred

"The second Naruto wakes up we got to get moving" I said with a deep concern for us not being safe for much longer.