Chapter 7

We had spent a while walking and we were about a mile away from where we were going to get in a boat to make out way to the Land of Waves. Something didn't seem right to me because the fog kept getting thicker and it was extremely hard for me to see. I strained my eyes and started to follow the pulsing outlines that were Naruto and Sasuke in front of me. It was weird because I could almost see like their chakra flow. I really don't understand what I am seeing with my eyes. I start to think harder and this is basically what the Hyuga clan can see with their Byakugan eyes. I couldn't possibly have that though.. But then again I do not know my mother so is it possible.

"Guys freeze" My fathers voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"why what's wrong" Naruto asks looking at my father with concern.

That's when I saw it. I could see a additional chakra flow over by the lake we were walking by.

"Someone else is here" I said looking up at my father "Over there hidden in the mist on the lake"

"Well someone has got sharp eyes now don't they" The voice drifted out of the fog.

The fog cleared a little and a man whose face was mostly wrapped in bandages appeared looking at my father.

"Cover Tasuna" HE yelled glaring down the man.

"Kakashi Hatake, The Copy Ninja, you've been in my book for a while" The man said laughing deeply.

"Kakashi Sensai who is this guy" Naruto yelled out looking terrified.

"This is Zabuza Momochi, he's a rouge ninja from the village hidden in the mist. The Anbu Black-Ops have been after him for ages" He yells back moving his hand to his mask.

I knew what was next. He needed the Sharingan for this but Zabuza was a master with mist. The silent assassin my father once told me. HE uses the mist to sneak up on his target and kill them before they have a chance to even react to the situation at hand. I had only managed to pull up my sharingan eyes once and it was when I was born. They were permanently on for a few days before they went away. I don't think they'd do much help especially sense my dad had it. Okay then. If Neji is right then I know what I have to do. I focused my self and called forth the Byakugan. When I opened my eyes everything was different. I could see the chakra points and chakra flow in everyone's body even with some of them behind me.

My dad had pulled down his mask reveling his sharingan eye. I saw Naruto and Sasuke frantically looking around while the fog thickened, even my father seemed concerned. I noticed that Zabuza had moved and sensed his chakra behind me so I swiftly rotated on my feet and sent my palm into his chest directly on a chakra point but he turned to water under my hand.

"Watch out dad! Water clones!" I yelled in warning as I saw one attack my father but he turned to water too.

"Tasuna get back I'll protect you!" I yelled pushing him towards the forest.

I got him to a tree and instructed him carefully "stand still and don't panic it's not gonna hurt you."

I made him lean against the tree while I focused my chakra.

"Leaf style: hidden wall jutsu" I yelled as the roots sprang out and surrounded Tasuna in casing him in walls of thick roots.

I had turned my attention to Zabuza letting out a scream realizing he captured my father. Naruto, Sasuke and I were frozen.. What now.