Chapter 11

(Side note: the pic is my rough sketch of Hitomi)

For the next couple days my dad had me guarding Tazuna while he worked.  The city is very poor and it made me feel very bad about it and made me want to fight harder to save it.  This is why he needs to finish the bridge.

At night while sitting at dinner Naruto and Sasuke didn't show up.  They had never come back from training.  Half way through dinner they came in and proudly announced they had mastered the control.  I smiled and congratulated them because I knew they could do it.

The next morning, Kakashi, Sasuke, and I went to protect Tazuna.  We had left Naruto under watch of the daughter and grandson because he used a little bit too much of his chakra.  While working I noticed the thickening of the fog and I nudged Sasuke and pointed it out.  He nodded and both of us stayed on high alert sense we know that's Zabuza's Jutsu.

Within 20 minutes Zabuza and the women appeared on the bridge.

"I got the girl" Sasuke said glaring her down before sprinting off after her.

"Hitomi! Get the bridge builder!"  My dad yelled as he faced Zabuza.

I knew my Jutsu would be no good to protect him this time sense we weren't around any trees or dirt for a matter of fact.

"Byakugan!" I said as I kept an eye on everyone which helped me see so I could protect Tazuna better.

Zabuza sent a clone at me which I could easily fend off as it turned to water all around me.

"Watch out! Water clones!" I yelled in warning to my dad but my eyes widening as I looked up to see Sasuke trapped in some kinda kekkei genkai I had over heard Zabuza tell my father.

"Sasuke!" I yelled out taking a step towards him but my father warned me and I stayed back.

I know I couldn't use the Hyuga clan's fighting style because well I just don't know how. All that I can do right now is sit back and watch. God dammit I feel so useless.

Zabuza was telling my father about, it turns out boy, Haku. At that same time I noticed another presence.

"Naruto!!" I yelled as he jumped over to go help Sasuke but got his dumb self stuck as well.

"Hitomi just keep an eye on Tazuna!" My dad yelled at me yet again before returning his attention to Zabuza.

I knew all I could do was keep my eyes open and on watch. My Jutsu are useless I can't use my kekkei genkai right so I just had to protect the bridge builder. Zabuza sent a few more clones which I fended off but I couldn't see what was going on with Naruto and Sasuke anymore. My father was fighting hard with Zabuza but just when I thought it was over for my dad he caught Zabuza.

He had used his summoning Jutsu and had his dogs capture Zabuza. My father was now charging up his powerful chidori or 1000 birds Jutsu and just as he was about to strike Haku jumped in the way and stopped my father from killing Zabuza. Instead Haku lost his life.

"Tazuna lets go!" I yelled running over to my father.

Naruto was yelling at Zabuza about how Haku wasted his life and something. I noticed behind us multiple bodies had appeared out of no where and we're ready to come at Tazuna. Another mass had come from the direction of the village. All the villagers lead by Tazuna's grandson. They were ready to fight for their village.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Zabuza sprit towards our enemy and attack the mass of bodies. He had knocked the leader off the bridge who died somewhere in the water below before going after all the others. At the end the enemy ran away and Zabuza collapsed.

"Tazuna get to the villagers" I instructed moving closer to my father.

My father put his hand on my shoulder and told me to stay back with Naruto as he went to go bring Haku to the fallen Zabuza.

"What is going on?" I mumbled looking at Naruto.

"Haku devoted his life to Zabuza yet I don't understand" Naruto said angrily shaking his head.

Today's events were just hard and confusing. One thing I know is that I need to train harder if I want to be able to fight no matter what the situation.