Chapter 20

Sasuke started after the lady throwing kunai at her to get close enough to do hand to hand combat. She started moving really fast but Sasukr wasn't phased and managed to jump out of the way and use his Fire jutsu on her.

She seemed to avoid it coming at her. They were going back and forth until Sasuke got her and smashed her head into a branch. It was a substitution and she got hits on him in surprise.

"Sasuke be careful!" I yelled until I noticed the paper bomb that exploded on the ladies back.

Next thing I know Sasuke got her tied to the tree with strings. Sasuke made the hand signs for his Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu and shot it at her burning her. Just as I was about to celebrate she broke free and got us froze but her voice changed to male.

"What ? Impossible?" Sasuke yelled.
I saw him ripping off the what I assumed mask on his face.

"Who are you?" What do you want?!" Sasuke yelled as the guy chuckled looking at us with what I assume to be his actual face.

"My name is Orochimaru but what I want well you won't learn that till we meet again" he said chuckling.

He made a hand sign and his head shot at Sasuke biting him on the neck before returning to his body. He chuckled as Sasuke fell over in pain. He disappeared after that with leaving me with two unconscious boys.

Oh great. What now? I managed to get them under the roots of a big tree to rest and so I can care for them and keep watch. Tonight was going to be a long night. I started to doze off near the early morning but was woken by the sound of rustling leaves the three ninja from the Hidden Sound ninja village emerged.

"What do you want?" I said standing up with my kunai in hand.

"Oh a feisty little one isn't she" the one boy with the spiky hair said.

The other two was a girl with super long hair and a guy who's body was mostly hidden.

"We're here for Sasuke Uchiha." The other guy said.

"Well you can't have him!" I yelled standing my ground and activating my Byakugan eyes.

I smirked cause we were in my element.

"Leaf Style: Root Wall Jutsu" I yelled causing the tree Naruto and Sasuke were under to close them inside "Good luck trying to get through that"

The three of them just stared at me.

"Oh while I'm at it; Lead Style: Hidden Trap Jutsu" I yelled causing roots to tangle my enemy.

While the girl and the one guy struggled against the roots I saw the other break through easily.

"What?!" I yelled readying myself again.

"You silly fool" he said coming after me but movement stopped him.

Lee from Neji's squad had jumped in front of me.

"Lee? What are you doing here?" I said standing gaurd.

"I'm here to help. You are Neji's student and I will not just sit back and watch!" He said lifting his fist ready to fight.

I nodded standing tall teddy to prove I have what it take! Let's go!