Chapter 8

Hitomi think what would Kakashi do. Naruto put on a brave face and started to go after him with shadow clones and I realized what him and Sasuke were up to so I got my way over to the water and dove in unseen. I stayed under waiting till I saw what I was waiting for. Naruto managed to get his hand out of the water cage that Zabuza had caught my dad in and I took my chance. I reached up and grabbed Zabuza's ankle and pulled him under the water. I focused my chakra to my palm and hit a couple chakra points around Zabuza's heart and punched him hard which sent him flying out of the water. I jumped out of the water and ran over to Sasuke and Naruto as my father finished him off even tho Zabuza was week because of my gentle fist jutsu.

At the end my father finished one of Zabuza's jutsu before him and sent him crashing into a tree. Before my dad had the chance to send in the last blow two needles shot into his neck. I looked up and saw a Anbu Black-Ops ninja from the village hidden in the mist. I used my Byakugan to examine his body but something didn't look right but I just assumed I was tired and had not mastered them yet. I thought he was still alive but I wasn't sure.

After I looked up from my thoughts the Ninja was taking away Zabuza's body. I looked up to see my father collapse from using the Sharingan eye to much.

"Kakashi-Sensai" Naruto yelled and then helped Sasuke pick him up.

"Crap! I gotta go get Tasuna!" I yelled running over to the tree and releasing the barrier jutsu and helping Tasuna over to the group.

"Sorry kids, I used most of my chakra, we're almost at the boat were taking, I need rest" Kakashi said as we started walking.

Naruto and Sasuke kept supporting my dad as we walked towards where we were heading.

"Right here" he said as we got into the boat and started to take off across the water.

We sat in silence for a little and then looked at Tasuna.

"Now I noticed something important. When Anbu Black-Ops take care of a downed ninja. They do it on the spot. Don't take them away and take care of them." My dad said in a low voice.

"You mean he's not dead!" Naruto yelled which lead to all of us shushing him.

"I noticed something wrong to.. When I looked at him after the needles. He didn't look dead even tho his pulse was gone" I said looking at my dad then back down at the water thinking.

"How does that work" Sasuke said looking at me curious.

I took the moment to look at father and then back at Sasuke shrugging.

"Besides the point we need to train you three cause he will be coming back when he regain his strength and it's our duty to protect Tasuna" My dad said before ruffling my hair.

I'm ready to train my ass off and get ready to beat Zabuza. It's our duty to protect Tasuna and I'm willing to give my life to protect him.