Chapter 10

The next morning my father led Sasuke, Naruto and I to the woods to start working on our chakra control.

"You're training is to climb these trees" He said moving slowly over to one.

"That's easy" Naruto blurted out but I know him best.

"The catch??"

"Good catch Hitomi.  You can't use your hands, you need to focus your chakra to your feet and walk up the trunk" He explained and started to walk up the tree until he was hanging upside down from a branch

"I got this!" Naruto yelled while running at the tree and instantly falling.

I chuckled a bit and moved him to the side.  I walked at the tree and started walking up the trunk easy.  I made it all the way to the top first try. Both were staring a me astounded.

"What? Too tough for you boys?" I teased making my way back down.

"Alright Hitomi I'll move you to the next level while you two master this" He said leading me by the shoulder

"Yes Kakashi-Sensei" they said

My dad walked me farther into the woods to a small waterfall and lake

"Hitomi I want you to walk on water. This causes more chakra control to be needed because you need to keep changing the amount of chakra that is admitted from the bottom of your feet" he explained as he slowly walked onto the water.

I nodded and started to focus my chakra. I took a step on the water and almost instantly fell through. I swam to the top and climbed out.

"Keep working on that and I'll bring you a towel and a change of clothes" my dad said as he walked off

By the time he returned I had gotten the idea down but still couldn't keep balance. When lunch rolled around I walked back over to where Sasuke and Naruto were still practicing.

"How's it going?" I said walking over.

"How did you do this" Sasuke and Naruto ran over to where I held the basket of food.

I pointed to my eyes and simply shrugged.

"I could see it" I said simply.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke said staring at me a little bit harshly

"Not only do I have one, I have two of the leaf villages valuable kekkai genkei. The Uchiha clan's Sharingan that I got from my father cause it now runs in the Hatake blood I guess? Anyway. I also have the Byakugan of the Hyuga clan as well" I said letting the words sink in.

Naruto and Sasuke's mouths hung open and I want back to eating. Now they know they'll be competing with me and not each other.

"Wow Hitomi! You're really strong! I gotta train hard if I ever want to compete with you" Naruto said smiling before jumping up to continue training.

I returned to my training and mastered it by the end of the day.