1-10

Chapter 1 Abandoned Chapter 1 Abandoned

A dilapidated hospital in a small town.

The sound of a baby crying rang out, and a nurse came out carrying the child to the man outside.

"Congratulations, it's a daughter."

The man's expression changed immediately.

"Bad luck!" he cursed.

This is already the third baby, and it’s a girl. When will he be able to have a son?

The man held the baby in his arms and went to the river.

He looked around and found that there was no one around, so he put the girl into the wooden basin.

Yang Shuishui opened her eyes like black grapes and looked at the man in front of her.

Are you going to abandon her?
In her previous life, she died in an accident. When she was in the underworld, she only heard the King of Hell say one sentence.

She did so many good things in her previous life and accumulated a lot of virtue, so give her a chance to be reborn.

She has also read quite a few novels, all of which are about reborn daughters and so on.

How come she is just a tiny baby!

Just after being reborn with all my memories, I was abandoned by my scumbag father!
Yang Shuishui couldn't help but complain, what's the difference between this and reincarnation, how can this be considered a rebirth!
Afterwards, Yang Shuishui watched helplessly as her scumbag father put her and the wooden basin into the river.

The river water was a little turbulent today, so Yang Shuishui floated down the river.

It’s over!

She wouldn't be drowned in this river just after being reborn!

Lord Yama, is this a virtue or a sin?

night.

By the big river in the mountains, Zhang Zhen held her child in her arms, heartbroken.

The child had already died. In despair, she slowly walked towards the deep end of the river, intending to commit suicide.

She gave birth to six children in a row, and the first five were abnormal. She finally gave birth to the sixth child, and the whole family's hopes rested on this one.

It turned out to be a stillbirth!

Finally, the straw that broke the camel's back came and she was in despair.

The rushing river continued to hit her, slowly drowning them.

At this moment, the woman suddenly grabbed a wooden basin.

Her body floated up.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that it was a child, fair and clean with big eyes.

He was looking at her, opening and closing his mouth, as if he wanted to speak to her.

Zhang Zhen was pleasantly surprised, she thought her child was alive!
He immediately picked up the wooden basin and walked to the shore.

"Mother of the child, where have you been, mother of the child!" At this time someone came to look for her.

When Zhang Zhen saw the man, she immediately waved her hand and said, "Dad, look, the child... the child..."

Yang Aiguo ran over and saw that his wife was holding a child in her arms. He was also shocked.

"Mother, our child...isn't he dead?"