491-505end

Chapter 491: Extreme Disgust If they find food, they will be happy and celebrate!

After returning, as expected, they started dancing in front of the bonfire!
Then they started cooking again, this time wrapping the beetle larvae in long leaves.

They added some starch that they refined themselves and started roasting it over the fire.

Originally, Yang Shuishui prepared clay pots for them, but sometimes, they still preferred to roast them over fire.

After it was cooked, Sangsang took some and handed it to Yang Shuishui.

Yang Shuishui tried it reluctantly, but Huo Nancheng couldn't eat a single bite and was extremely disgusted.

At this time, the old lady came over, who was Sangsang's mother.

Yang Shuishui saw that her belly seemed to have grown bigger.

She called the old lady over and took her pulse, and found out that the old lady was pregnant again!

The baby in my belly must be several months old.

Sangsang has a younger brother now.

Yang Shuishui gestured and told Sangsang that she had a younger brother, and she looked very happy.

Then she quickly told her mother, and it seemed that the aunt had known about it for a long time.

The savage still had some feelings about her pregnancy.

Therefore, the old lady felt even more that Yang Shuishui was a god sent from heaven.

Otherwise, how would she know she was pregnant!
To the savages, this was a miraculous thing, as her belly wasn't that big yet.

As long as she doesn't say it herself, no one will know.

But Yang Shuishui knew, if she was not a god, then what was she?
In the blink of an eye.

Winter is coming soon.

Yang Shuishui felt that the weather was getting colder and colder.

The clothes they were wearing were no longer enough to keep out the cold.

Yang Shuishui and Huo Nancheng stayed in front of the fire all day.

"I can't go on like this. I have to go out and find something!" said Yang Shuishui.

"What else can you find? You've cut down all the nettles in that patch."

"Go out and have a look, there should be something we can use to make clothes!"

Yang Shuishui ran out. The temperature on the island was a bit low now.

With the sea breeze blowing, they felt even colder.

You can't stay by the fire all day long!
Huo Nancheng saw Yang Shuishui leaving, and then followed her.

He was worried about Yang Shuishui, and he was used to being with her.

Yang Shuishui walked for a long time, and she finally found what she wanted.

"Tree catkins!"

Yang Shuishui was delighted when she saw a lot of furry things floating on the ground.

"What is this?" Huo Nancheng asked in confusion.

"This is tree fluff. These trees will produce a kind of fluff in autumn and winter. The fluff is very furry and perfect for keeping out the cold."

"Pick it up quickly, so we can go back and make clothes again!"

Huo Nancheng hurriedly helped Yang Shuishui pick up the catkins.