281-290

Chapter 281: Don't Care About Our Life or Death Chapter 281: Don't Care About Our Life or Death
the next day.

The people in the Yang family sat down and began to discuss how to divide the property.

Yang Shirong was frowning. He didn't expect that this day would finally come to his family.

It’s better to break up, there won’t be any conflicts in the future.

"Second and third brothers, since we are going to divide the family property, both sides should talk about how to divide it. After all, we only live in one house now." Yang Shirong looked at everyone.

This house is not like in the countryside, where everyone lives together and it is difficult to divide it.

"Since the third brother and his family want to divide up the family, this house will naturally be left to our second branch. After all, we gave birth to the only male child for the Yang family, and he will inherit the Yang family in the future. The house must be given to our Fuguier!" Zheng Xiaofen said.

"Why? Your family gave the house to Fugui'er. Now it's our turn as the older generation to divide the house. Why should it be left to Fugui'er?" Chen Xinlian came out immediately to stop them.

She's also eyeing this house!
Yang Lao Er said at this time: "Since you don't want to leave the house to Fuguier, then don't divide it. Let's just live like before, and let Dad be the head of the family!"

Chen Xinlian was immediately caught and felt very unhappy.

"Dad, what do you think? How should we divide this house?" The third child asked his father what he thought.

Yang Shirong thought for a moment and said, "I also agree to leave the house to Fugui. After all, he is my only grandson and will inherit the Yang family in the future."

"Dad, you are too partial. I am also your son!" the third child said immediately.

"But you don't have a son. You only have three money-losing guys. What's the point of giving you a house?"

Yang Laosan was so angry. After all, the reason was that he didn't have a son.

Now he really wanted to slap his wife, blaming her for not giving birth to a son for him.

"My granddaughter is also a human being. Are we as a family not going to live our lives? If we don't have a house, how are we going to live in the future? Where are we going to live?" Chen Xinlian said with red eyes.

Zheng Xiaofen folded her hands and said proudly, "That's none of my business. It's you who want to split up the family business anyway."

"Dad, we can't give the whole house to them. We also have inheritance rights. No matter what, I, the third wife, should have half!" the third child said again.

"Humph!" Yang Shirong snorted coldly, "What inheritance rights? Let me tell you, when we bought this house, my name was written on the property ownership certificate. This house is mine now, and I can give it to whoever I want. The house must be given to Fuguier. If you want to split up, you can move out and have nothing to do with this place anymore."

Yang Laosan and Chen Xinlian were even more speechless.

Yes, the old man favors the second wife, and they can’t do anything about it.

Yang Yu couldn't bear to see that his grandfather was so partial to them and didn't even leave any room for their third room.

"Mom, if that's the case, then we don't want the house." Yang Yu said to Chen Xinlian.