291-300

Chapter 291 How Can I Let It Go So Easy Chapter 291 How Can I Let It Go So Easy

"Hua'er!" Zhang Zhen cried again with excitement when she saw Yang Hua.

Yang Hua went forward and hugged Zhang Zhen, "Mom, don't cry, I'm here to take you back home."

Others also saw Yang Hua.

Third aunt Zhang Ying asked curiously: "Didn't second sister say that the children born to the eldest sister were all disabled? The eldest and the second are idiots? This one doesn't look stupid! On the contrary... on the contrary..."

On the contrary, he is a handsome man.

Yang Hua is very handsome, with a tall figure, and he has a scholarly air.

No matter how you look at it, he doesn't look like a fool, does he?

"Second sister, you are not lying to us, are you? How does he look like a fool?" Zhang Ying asked Zhang Xiu.

Zhang Xiu was also dumbfounded.

Zhang Zhen actually has such a good son? He is even more handsome than her son...

She was really pissed off.

"Sister, brother-in-law, is this our nephew? He's such a handsome man!" Fifth aunt Zhao Hong came over and asked.

"Yes, this is my eldest son Yang Hua." Zhang Zhen said, and then said to Yang Hua: "Hua'er, this is your fifth aunt, and that's your fifth uncle..."

Zhang Zhen still introduced the relatives here to Yang Hua one by one.

Yang Hua is also very polite and always says hello when they meet for the first time.

"Mom, I'm here to take you back." Yang Hua said again.

"Hua'er, Mom won't leave. Mom still has to take care of your grandpa. I will leave after I finish dealing with your grandpa's affairs!"

Fifth uncle Zhang Huai hurried over, asked Yang Hua to sit down, and then started talking to him to defuse the awkward situation.

Zhang Xiu glanced over here and suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Yang Hua, where do you work?" Zhao Kui came over and asked.

He is still somewhat interested in this nephew, maybe because Yang Hua has an outstanding temperament!
"Second uncle, I'm a junior at Beijing University."

When these words were spoken, everyone was a little shocked.

"What did you say? Peking University? Are you really in Peking University?" Third aunt Zhang Ying couldn't help but ask out loud.

"Yes, my eldest brother was admitted in advance and was recommended to go to Peking University." Yang Shuishui was helpless.

Although taking college entrance exams is not a rare thing nowadays, being able to enter the country's highest institution of learning is an unparalleled honor!
Zhang Ying whispered to Zhang Xiu, "Second sister, didn't you say he was a fool? How come he was recommended to go to Beijing University?"

"How should I know? Don't ask me! What's so great about it? He's just a college student." Zhang Xiu said sarcastically.

Zhao Kui lit a cigarette, took a puff, then pointed behind Yang Hua and said, "Boy, pass me the tea behind you!"

Yang Hua was stunned for a moment, but still did as he was told.

He handed the tea respectfully to Zhao Kui, who took a sip.

Then he continued, "Yang Hua, since you graduated from Beijing University, you are a serious college student. How about this, after you graduate, why don't you come to work in my company? For the sake of our relationship, I will take good care of you and give you food to eat."