21-30

Chapter 21 Big Brother Has Grown Up Chapter 21 Big Brother Has Grown Up

Yang Shuishui was a little worried.

Zhang Zhen had not returned home from work, and Yang Aiguo had not returned from harvesting potatoes.

Yang Shuishui prayed secretly that her elder brother would return safely.

Snakes and other things are often encountered on this mountain road, so it is actually quite dangerous for children in the village to go to school.

"Xiaoliu! Xiaoliu! Are your parents at home?" Wu Jingyu suddenly ran over.

Wu Jingyu was with Yang Hua, so why didn't she see Yang Hua when she came back?

Yang Shuishui had a bad feeling in her heart, "Sister Jingyu, what happened?"

Wu Jing was panting and looked anxious.

"Xiao Liu, something bad has happened. Brother Hua and I were stopped when we just got back to the village! It was Yang Fugui and his friends. Yang Fugui and a few other students wanted to beat up Brother Hua! Brother Hua asked me to leave first, but I was worried that something had happened to him, so I came to find you."

So that's how it is!
It seems that bullying is everywhere!

Yang Hua was bullied on his first day of school. It must be because Yang Fugui felt embarrassed today.

So, he teamed up with his good friends and intercepted Yang Hua on the road, wanting to teach him a lesson.

"Shui Shui, where are your parents? Tell them quickly!"

"No need to tell them, just take me there!" Yang Shuishui said.

Wu Jingyu didn’t think too much about it. She was worried about Yang Hua, so she immediately grabbed Yang Shuishui’s hand and ran away.

The two ran for a long time and the distance was quite far. Yang Shuishui thought that by the time they arrived, it would be all over!

According to Wu Jingyu, Yang Fugui also called a few sixth-grade students to help.

There were four or five of them in total, and they worked together to deal with Yang Hua.

When Yang Shuishui and Wu Jingyu arrived, they saw a scene that surprised them.

There were four or five people lying in front of Yang Hua, and the fat man among them was Yang Fugui.

Several people were lying on the ground, wailing everywhere.

Although Yang Hua had bruises on his face and his clothes were torn, he was clearly in the upper hand.

Yang Fugui and his friends didn't get any benefits, they were even worse off than Yang Hua!
"Brother Hua, you..." Wu Jingyu was stunned.

Yang Shuishui saw the young man standing against the wind. Although he was thin, he looked very strong.

The evening breeze blew the torn pieces of his clothes rustling.

There was blood at the corner of his mouth, but his eyes were sharp, sweeping across the people on the ground like a blade.

At this moment, Yang Shuishui felt that her elder brother had grown up.

He is a real little man.

Her eldest brother is so handsome!
"Brother, are you okay?" Yang Shuishui asked.

"Xiao Liu, why are you here?" Yang Hua asked.

"Sister Jingyu brought me here. I heard that you were being bullied, so I came to support you."