91-100

Chapter 91: A slap in the face! Chapter 91: A slap in the face!
After Aunt Niu left, Zhang sighed.

"Alas, I never thought that Sun Xiaofang would marry Erniu! This marriage is really unpredictable."

"That's right. Before, the Sun family always looked down on the Erniu family, and Sun Erwa even beat them. Who would have thought that they would actually want to get married now! I will go to the town tomorrow and ask Xiaoliu about it. If she really can't be cured, then they can't marry her. If she can be cured, it doesn't matter. As long as we can live a good life, that's fine too!" Yang Aiguo said.

In his heart, he doesn't care about those things.

Otherwise, he would not have married Zhang in the first place.

Although Zhang was forced upon him by Li Shufen, Yang Aiguo thought she was beautiful and liked her the first time he saw her.

Don't care about Zhang's past.

the next day.

  ……

On the other side, Matchmaker Wang had already made the arrangements at Erniu's house.

Immediately tell the Sun family the good news.

It just so happened that all the Sun family members were there.

When Li and Sun Xiucheng heard that Sun Xiaofang's marriage had been settled, they were extremely happy.

So, I hurriedly asked, "Sister Wang, which family is this?"

Matchmaker Wang chuckled twice. "Of course it's the Niu family from the same village as you. They live not far away! Erniu and your Xiaofang are of similar age, so they can be a perfect match!"

Suddenly, the faces of the Sun family members changed.

Especially Sun Erwa, who almost jumped up, "What, you said it was that idiot Erniu!"

"Yes, it's their family. You guys, don't be picky. I've been running around for more than two months for Xiaofang's marriage. Several villages don't want Xiaofang. Her reputation has been ruined for a long time. Only Erniu's family doesn't mind. If they still don't agree, then I can't do anything. At worst, I will return the money to you!"

Matchmaker Wang said this as she was about to take out the money.

Li quickly stopped her, "Sister Wang, what are you talking about! We didn't disagree, but we didn't expect it to be Erniu's family!"

Now, Li's only thought is how to marry Sun Xiaofang off as soon as possible.

As for who the other party is, it doesn’t matter!
Erniu is also a good choice. Now think about it, he is diligent and honest. Sun Xiaofang will definitely not suffer any injustice if she marries him.

"I don't agree!" said Sun Erwa.

He had just beaten Erniu on the first day of this year. The fool he looked down upon was now going to be his brother-in-law.

This was simply unbearable for him!

Sun Xiucheng glared at him fiercely, "You are not the one getting married, why do I need your consent? If you really don't want your sister to get married, then can you provide for her and take care of her for the rest of her life?"

"That...that won't work. How can I serve her for my whole life?" Sun Erwa said with his head down.

"That's it. Just shut up. If you ruin your sister's marriage, I won't forgive you!" Sun Xiucheng warned his son.

Sun Erwa was standing aside, not daring to speak.

Sun Xiaofang heard everything in the room, and she ran out and said, "I won't marry! I won't marry that idiot!"