11-20

Chapter 11 The Village Chief Comes to Judge the Case Chapter 11 The Village Chief Comes to Judge the Case

Li Shufen is a shrew and is famous for swearing in the village.

Yang Aiguo was bullied by the couple and dared not resist at all.

"Grandma, you said my mother is a little beast, then aren't you an old beast? Grandma, it's fine if you scold us, but why do you have to scold yourself as well!" Yang Shuishui said at this time.

When Li Shufen heard this, she was furious.

"You damned girl, you are a money-loser. You have no right to speak. Shut up! I will teach you a lesson today!"

As Li Shufen said this, she was about to come over to hit Yang Shuishui.

The eldest brother Yang Hua immediately stood in front of Yang Shuishui and said, "Grandma, don't hit your sister."

The other brothers also ran over and surrounded Li Shufen.

Li Shufen pointed at the group of children in front of her and cursed them in a rude manner: "Look at you, you gave birth to a bunch of monsters! Yang Aiguo, I don't care what reason you have today, you must give us money! Do you hear me? Otherwise, I will not leave here today!"

Yang Aiguo and Zhang Zhen looked embarrassed.

Yang Shuishui said at this time: "Dad, I'll ask the village chief to come over and let him judge the matter!"

Yang Aiguo nodded. This was the only solution at the moment.

"Please invite the village chief, Yang Aiguo. Since ancient times, filial piety to parents is natural. The same applies to the village chief!" Li Shufen said with her hands on her hips.

Yang Shuishui ran to find the village chief and brought him over after a while.

After the village chief understood what had happened, he asked both parties to sit down and have a good talk.

"Village chief, you say, we old couple worked so hard to raise our children, hoping to provide for them in their old age, but what about them? After they made money, they no longer cared about our parents! This is extremely unfilial!" Li Shufen cried.

Zhang Zhen said, "Village Chief, we have separated a long time ago, and it was unfair when we did it. My second and third brothers now live in a big and spacious brick house, but you see our family of eight lives in a thatched house. We have to live too!"

"Shut up! You damn bitch, you unlucky thing, it's you who has ruined our family and given birth to a bunch of disabled people. Do you have the right to speak?" Li Shufen glared at Zhang Zhen viciously.

Seeing that the two sides were arguing again, the village chief finally said, "Okay, stop arguing, Old Yang. You as parents are indeed partial. Everyone in the village knows that you don't like your eldest son and favor your two younger sons. Since they have been separated a long time ago, why are you still arguing about it? It's not easy for them to be patriotic."

"And patriotism. After all, the Yang family is your biological parents. As a child, you should be filial to your parents. Even if your parents do something wrong, you should forgive them. How about this? I heard that you made a lot of money selling dried sweet potatoes. You can give them some of it. It will be a filial piety!"

Yang Shuishui thought that the village chief was really here to uphold justice.

Unexpectedly, he is just a peacemaker.

He doesn't care who is right or wrong, he just wants to solve the problem and suppress it.

"Yes, that's what the village chief said, boss, did you hear it clearly? Give me the money!" Li Shufen said domineeringly.