371-380

Chapter 371: Mama's Boy Chapter 371: Mama's Boy

"I have become what I am now because of you! Because of this family! Every month, you give your money to your mother for safekeeping, and you don't even see what the child and I eat. Now, she doesn't even want to give me money for milk powder. What does she want? Tang Lin, this is your child, your daughter! Why are you doing this! I let your mother stay at home to take care of the child while I go to work to earn money, but she doesn't want to do that. Are you going to force us mother and daughter to death?" Yang Yu screamed hysterically.

Yang Shuishui heard her desperate voice outside and felt very worried.

Can marriage life really force a person to become like this?
"Yang Yu, who is forcing you? The reason why my mother wants to be in charge of the money is because I secretly took 50,000 yuan from her savings and used it as a betrothal gift to your family. It's no big deal that she is in charge of the money now. I didn't say I don't care about you and the child. I'm going to the street to buy milk powder now. Don't be unreasonable and take good care of the child!"

Just as Tang Lin was about to come out, he saw Yang Shuishui coming.

He was stunned for a moment.

"Shuishui?"

Yang Shuishui didn't even bother to look at him.

She finally realized that Tang Lin was a mama's boy.

Although he is not a bad person, poor couples have many sorrows. Such men are the most tormenting.

"Don't go yet!" Yang Shuishui said coldly, and went to see Yang Yu.

When Yang Yu saw Yang Shuishui coming, she was also shocked.

"Shui Shui, why are you here?" She felt ashamed to see her.

Before getting married, Yang Shuishui told her that marriage is a grave and asked her to be careful.

But at that time she was immersed in the joy of love, and because of Wang Gang's affairs, she became even more anxious, so she married Tang Lin.

"Sister Yang Yu, I heard everything just now. Do you still want to live with this man? Look at what you have become now!"

Yang Yu lowered his head and said nothing.

Yang Shuishui looked at Tang Tanglin again, "And you, Tang Lin, what did you promise me before? You said you would treat Sister Yang Yu well. Look at what kind of life you are giving her now. You disappoint me so much."

Tang Lin's eyes flickered, and he felt a little guilty.

However, he was also angry and felt that he had done nothing wrong. This is marriage and life.

"Shuishui, this is our family's business, you should stop worrying about it. You are a rich person, you don't understand the bitterness of people like us. I am also trying to be nice to Yang Yu, but there are always conflicts between her and my mother. I really have no other choice."

Tang Lin never dared to look at Yang Shuishui.

"Really?" Yang Shuishui sneered.

"Sister Yang Yu, please come with me. Don't stay here! You will go crazy if you continue like this!"

Yang Yu rubbed her fingers tightly, her heart seemed to be struggling. She looked into Yang Shuishui's eyes, and suddenly she felt an impulse.

"Okay, I'll go with you!" Yang Yu agreed.

Tang Lin looked at her in disbelief. "What are you talking about? Yang Yu, why are you going with her? You are my wife! This is your home!"

"How dare you say that? Look at your home. Not only is it in tatters, but you also don't take Yang Yu and the child to town. With your current salary, you can rent a house in town and support them. It's more than enough. But you still leave her here, letting your mother give her a hard time every day!"