421-430

Chapter 421 Who is he! Chapter 421 Who is he!
"Okay, these are the foods I left for you. I'm going to school!" Yang Shuishui put some food next to him.

She felt that he was so strange, and if it weren't for his injuries, she really wanted to kick him out.

Saved the person without saying a word.

And tonight, Yang Hua came back.

Yang Hua came back with Wu Jingyu.

Since they got married, Wu Jingyu has lived with Yang Hua.

Sometimes when they were busy with work, they would rest in the company.

"Shui Shui, hasn't finished class yet? Or did we come back too early?" Wu Jingyu asked.

"I don't know. I'll give her a call and ask her to come back for dinner."

Today is a rare day off, so Yang Hua and Wu Jingyu plan to go home and cook their own meals.

I have a younger sister at home, but I don’t have time to take care of her.

"ah!"

Yang Hua was holding the phone and was about to make a call when he suddenly heard Wu Jingyu screaming.

"Jingyu, what's wrong?" Yang Hua asked worriedly.

"Who... who is he?" Wu Jingyu asked, pointing at the young man in front.

There was inexplicably one more person in the house, and it was a stranger.

And he appeared in front of her silently, which scared Wu Jingyu.

Yang Hua quickly stepped forward and asked, "Who are you? Why are you in my house?"

The boy's eyes were like a calm lake, without a ripple, just looking at them.

Seeing that he didn't do anything strange, Yang Hua let down his guard.

"Brother Hua, he looks... a little dull, is he a special child?"

"Let me ask Shui Shui! Maybe she is her friend. She hasn't been back for a while, and I don't know what she is doing!"

Yang Hua called Yang Shuishui, and Yang Shuishui went home immediately after hearing the news.

She originally wanted to get rid of the boy tomorrow, but her eldest brother didn’t know about it.

I didn't expect my brother to come back early.

After Yang Shuishui returned home, the three of them looked at the dazed boy together.

The boy just sat there, looking at them without saying a word.

"Brother, this is what happened." Yang Shuishui explained the situation.

"Since he was picked up, I think he is not an ordinary person, otherwise how could he be injured? Call your third brother immediately and ask him to come check. The police have a system and should be able to find his family soon."

"Oh well!"

Yang Shuishui had no choice but to find her third brother.

After Yang Bin learned about the situation, he returned immediately.

He first asked the boy some questions, but the boy just stared at him blankly without saying a word.

"Third brother, don't ask me anymore. I've been with him for a week, and he hasn't said a word. Even if I starve him for two days, he still doesn't know to eat. I think he has a problem with his brain, otherwise he wouldn't have come to you."