251-260

register

Chapter 251 Retribution Chapter 251 Retribution

After Zhang Zhen said this, Yang Shuishui and the others had no choice but to stay at home.

Wu Jingyu was very worried about her father. She asked, "Shuishui, could my father have really done something wrong? This is so shameful! This is a crime, and he will be arrested and sentenced. What will happen to our family then?"

"Sister Jingyu, don't think too much. We don't know if there was any violation. Maybe it's just a rumor. Widow Zhou is not a good person. Besides, I believe Uncle Wu. He is an upright man and would not do such a thing. Don't you still trust your father?"

"Of course I believe it, but this matter seems very serious..."

"Don't worry, wait for them to come back and see what they say!"

Wu Jingyu nodded and stayed awake at home, waiting for news.

When Zhang Zhen, Zhao Xiuqin and others arrived, the place was already crowded with villagers.

Yang Aiguo and the village chief were still drinking and eating peanuts when they heard someone say that something had happened.

The two of them ran over quickly.

"Jianhua, what is going on?" Yang Aiguo asked.

"Yes, tell me!" Zhao Xiuqin was very anxious.

"I've said it many times, why don't you believe me? I really didn't rape her, I was just passing by, she deliberately seduced me and wanted to be with me, but I didn't want to, so she called people over, I didn't touch her!" Wu Jianhua explained helplessly.

"No, Wu Jianhua, you are not a man. You dare to do it but you don't dare to take responsibility! If I don't call for help, today... today my innocence will be gone."

The village chief saw Widow Zhou crying, so he asked seriously, "Jianhua, did you really not bully her? Are you really drunk? If you leave me, I will see that you are very drunk. Did you forget something?"

"Village chief, I really didn't! I swear, if I, Wu Jianhua, touched her or tried to take her away from her, I will be struck by lightning!" Wu Jiahua raised three fingers and swore to the sky.

Seeing this, Gou Huizhen was ready to add insult to injury.

This is really retribution!
He is so arrogant during the day, but becomes timid at night.

"Who doesn't know how to swear? Just say a few words and it will be fine. Wu Jianhua, you have never been a contented person since childhood. You got drunk today and had evil intentions towards Widow Zhou, and you still refuse to admit it. Don't think that you are a big shot just because you moved to the town. You even want to bully the women in the village." Gou Huizhen said sarcastically.

"Shut up! This has nothing to do with you! Why are you butting in?" Zhao Xiuling scolded Gou Huizhen.

"What's wrong? Others can say it, so why can't I? The facts are right in front of us!" Gou Huizhen gloated with her hands folded.

"Facts? What facts? There were only two of them at the scene. Where is the evidence? Is that what Widow Zhou said it was?" Zhao Xiuqin cursed.

The only thing left is to ask Gou Huizhen to retreat.

Widow Zhou then said, "Evidence... You want evidence, right? I'll give you evidence!"

After saying that, she pulled the clothes around her neck down.

Several finger scratches immediately appeared on the neck.

"See? I refused, so he held me down and tried to have sex with me in the field. He said that no one would see us at night and it would be exciting. I resisted desperately, and when he was taking off my clothes, he accidentally grabbed my neck. This is the evidence! Do you think these scratches were made by me? I don't want to hurt myself!"