261-270

Chapter 261 is embarrassing. Chapter 261 is embarrassing.

When Wu Jianhua and Zhao Xiuqin heard that something happened here, they hurried over.

"Cousin, you have to help me! Yang Aiguo raped me!" Ding Ling said to Wu Jianhua.

Wu Jianhua and Zhao Xiuqin couldn't believe it.

"What did you say? Big Brother is stronger...stronger than you. How is that possible? Big Brother is not that kind of person."

"Do you think I'm lying when I look at me like this? Are you helping him just because he's your boss?"

Wu Jianhua looked at Yang Aiguo, he didn't understand what had happened.

"Brother, what's going on?"

"Jianhua, I really didn't bully her. I don't know how to explain it. Anyway, I didn't do that. She was the one causing trouble here. Let the security guard take her away!" Yang Aiguo felt tired.

After a while, the security guard came.

They took Ding Ling away under arrest.

Ding Ling bit the security guard's hand and broke free.

"Look, look, this beast Yang Aiguo bullied me and now he wants to drive me out. It's really unjust! Help! Help!" Ding Ling began to ask the masses for help.

When the employees felt sorry for Ding Ling, some of them stood up for her.

"Boss Yang, this matter has to be resolved. You can't be so overbearing and drive her away! She is also a poor person!"

"Yeah, Mr. Yang, you can't do this!"

"We can't let them take Ding Ling away today."

Some employees stood up.

Zhao Xiuqin took a look and felt that the situation was now very difficult to control.

So, he quietly walked aside and called Yang Shuishui.

She always has the most ideas.

Although she is the youngest in the family, she is actually the backbone of the family.

Yang Shuishui was seeing a patient in the clinic when she received a call from Zhao Xiuqin.

"Shuishui, something bad has happened to your father in the factory, come and take a look!"

"Okay, I'll be there right away!" Yang Shuishui was also very worried.

What happened to this dad?

"What's wrong?" Jiang Yiming asked.

"Master, something happened in my father's factory. I want to go take a look."

Jiang Yiming waved his hand and said, "Go ahead, I'm here."

Yang Shuishui immediately went to the factory, and many people in the factory came to watch the fun.

These managers cannot be driven away, there is really no other way.

"Aunt Wu."

"Shui Shui, you are finally here."

"What on earth happened? Why are there so many people here?" Yang Shuishui was very confused.

Zhao Xiuqin told her what had happened, and Yang Shuishui probably understood something.

At this time, Yang Shuishui took out her cell phone and called Sun Erwa first.

"Hello, miss."

"Have you done what I asked you to do?"

"Don't worry, I'll be there soon." Sun Erwa patted his chest.