31-40

Is Chapter 31 too cruel? Is Chapter 31 too cruel?
Yang Shuishui was quite interested in these books and was reluctant to let them go.

She didn't notice until Jiang Yiming quietly left the room.

Jiang Yiming was very satisfied. It seemed that this disciple was the right one.

"Master..." Li Mo came over.

"Shh, keep your voice down, your sister is reading in there, don't disturb her."

"Oh, I see. Then, Master, what shall we eat tonight? I don't know what Junior Sister likes to eat."

"Let's go to the restaurant and cook some dishes! There's money in my drawer, you can take it!" Jiang Yiming said.

"Yes, Master!" Li Mo replied happily.

Although Li Mo, his disciple, has no talent, he is diligent and honest, so Jiang Yiming is not so disgusted with him.

Soon, Li Mo went to the restaurant and brought back a few dishes and placed them on the table.

"Master, it's time to eat!" Li Mo shouted.

Jiang Yiming came over and saw a plate of peanuts and two taels of liquor on the table. He was very satisfied.

Li Mo also knew his master's preferences and always wanted to drink a little every day.

I especially like the soju shop on the street.

"Go, call Shui Shui to eat! Tell her to stop watching!" Jiang Yiming instructed.

"Yes, Master."

Li Mo ran to the room and saw Yang Shuishui holding a book, leaning against the bookshelf, reading with relish.

She didn't even notice Li Mo came in.

"Junior sister! Junior sister! It's time to eat!" Li Mo shouted.

Only then did Yang Shuishui see Li Mo coming in. She stood up and stretched.

"Are you eating so soon?"

"Yes, Master asked me to call you. We are going to a restaurant today. We are going to order dishes from a restaurant. I know which restaurant in our town has the best food, so I picked that restaurant specifically. Junior sister, go and try it!"

"Okay, brother."

Yang Shuishui placed the book in her hand neatly on the bookshelf.

Li Mo asked again: "Junior sister, at your young age, can you understand these books? Some books are very pedantic and I can't understand them."

Jiang Yiming had brought Li Mo here to read books before, but Li Mo couldn't read at all.

Some books from the Republic of China period were actually written in classical Chinese, and he hadn't read many books, so he couldn't understand them at all.

The more I looked at it, the more headache I got. It was torture inside.

Seeing this, Jiang Yiming did not make things difficult for him.

From then on, Li Mo never came in again.

"It's okay. I learned it from my eldest brother for a few days and I know some words. Brother, if you don't understand, wait until I finish reading and I'll explain it to you!" Yang Shuishui said.

Li Mo was overjoyed, "Really? That's great!"

When Yang Shuishui saw Li Mo's happy look, she couldn't help but laugh herself.

At the dinner table, Jiang Yiming asked Yang Shuishui how she felt about the show and told her to ask her if she had any questions.

Yang Shuishui said not yet, she likes those books very much.