201-210

Chapter 201 Why don’t you know what’s good for you? Chapter 201 Why don’t you know what’s good for you?

Yang Shuishui first came to the Dafu Snack Factory to find her father, who must have been working in the factory at that time.

The area around the factory is now more prosperous than before.

There are some sundry shops, noodle shops, fast food restaurants, etc. around.

Some vendors even pull carts out to set up stalls, making the scene quite lively.

The surrounding roads have also been repaired, but this place was still a wasteland five years ago!

Now it seems that there is a lot of fireworks atmosphere.

Yang Shuishui was a little hungry and wanted to go to the noodle shop to have a bowl of noodles.

But now she can't wait to see her father.

I don’t know how my dad is doing now.

Yang Shuishui came to the factory gate and wanted to go in, but was stopped by the security guard.

"Little girl, this is not a place you can enter. What are you doing here?" the security guard came over and shouted.

Yang Shuishui looked at the security guard and didn't recognize him.

She said, "I want to talk to your boss Yang Aiguo. I am his daughter."

The security guard looked at Yang Shuishui and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? Our boss only has a few sons, not a daughter. Are you still rushing to be someone else's daughter these days? Not everyone can be our boss' daughter! Get out of here! Here you go, don't think twice before bragging."

Yang Shuishui: “…”

The security guard took out a small bag of snacks and stuffed it into Yang Shuishui's pocket.

He saw that Yang Shuishui was thin and weak, and her clothes were tattered. At first glance, she was the daughter of a poor family and was trying to get free food and drinks.

He has been working here for two or three years, and he has only heard that the boss has five capable sons, but has never heard that the boss has a daughter!

"Well...Brother, I really am your boss's daughter. If you don't believe me, ask him to come and meet me!" Yang Shuishui said again.

"Go, go, go, hurry up and stop talking nonsense. How could our boss come to see you? Do you know how busy our boss is? How can anyone just come to see him whenever they want? Little girl, I've already given you a bag of snacks, why are you still ungrateful? Hurry up and go!"

Yang Shuishui: “…”

Five years have passed. Is it possible that few people know about my affairs?

"Brother, I really want to see my dad right now. If anything happens, I will be responsible. If you don't let me in, I will wait here! Her dad will always get off work."

The security guard saw that she was staying there and there was nothing he could do.

So he went in and reported.

"Manager Wu, this is bad. There's a little girl outside who insists on seeing the boss. We won't let her in, but she keeps coming back and won't leave! What should we do? Should we call the police?"

When Wu Jianhua heard this, he said, "Then I'll go over and take a look."

Wu Jianhua came outside and saw a little girl standing there.