141-150

Chapter 141: Furious Chapter 141: Furious
When Sun Erwa heard the price of two hundred yuan, he was immediately attracted.

Money has been really tight lately.

Ever since his sister Sun Xiaofang came back from the city and stopped working as a prostitute, their family has had no income.

He is a gangster who spends money lavishly, so this year is indeed a difficult year for him.

Two hundred yuan is a lot of money, how could Sun Erwa not be tempted?

"Tell me, what's the matter?"

Yang Shuishui told him her plan.

"I thought it was something else, but it's just this? Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I guarantee I'll do it, hahaha!" Sun Erwa was so happy.

"Okay, after this is done, you will definitely get some benefits! It's decided."

"Um!"

That night, Yang Shuishui asked her father and Uncle Wu not to go to see the land.

Let them steal it.

As expected, Li Shufen, Gou and others formed a group to steal potatoes again.

The two families then took a large sack and started digging and filling it.

Today, Yang Shirong and Old Man Wu went there to take a walk.

They searched for a long time but didn't see any patrol officers.

"Hey, why don't Yang Aiguo and the others come out to see the land today?" Yang Shirong felt very strange.

"I don't know, and I haven't seen my unfilial son either." Old Man Wu also said.

"It's just right that you didn't come. Let's go over there and help dig potatoes. Let's try to dig more."

The two old men walked over.

When Li Shufen and Gou saw them coming, they blamed them, asking why they didn't go out for some fresh air and what they were doing here.

Yang Shirong said that they would not come out tonight.

Gou was extremely happy. "It must have been during the day. I scolded them so much that they didn't dare to come today. Hahaha!"

"That's great. We can dig more and dig longer tonight."

The two families became even more unscrupulous and were busy until after three in the morning before returning home.

It took several hours to dig the entire area.

"What a great harvest tonight!" Li Shufen was very happy.

If they continue like this, they will become rich.

The two families divided the things and went back to sleep peacefully.

Li Shufen and Yang Shirong stayed up most of the night and dug potatoes most of the night. They were exhausted.

After dividing the potatoes, he lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

At this time, it was time for Sun Erwa and his team to go out.

Sun Erwa took a few thugs from the neighboring village and sneaked into their home.

Seeing a lot of potatoes piled up in bags in the main room, Sun Erwa ordered his men to carry all the potatoes away.

Several of his men were very skillful.

They carried potatoes and fled out of the kitchen at the back.